July 4th Wedding

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by TIFFERS, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

TIFFERS Full Member

Cambridge Diet

I've set myself a mini goal of loosing 2 st before my wedding. I have 10 weeks to do it and have already managed 9lbs in my first week with Cambridge.

I have worked it out that after my 9lbs lost I need to loose about 2lbs a week which by everyones tickers and blogs etc - I should manage!!

So with 9 out of 28 gone...... My Bride To Be diary starts!!

15st to 13 st in 11 weeks!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daydreamer29

daydreamer29 New Member

Weight Watchers
    Good luck with your wedding weight loss ! I must be the only bride in the world that actually put weight on before the wedding LOL I eventually wore a size 16 dress on the day ..last June so nearly a year ago ! I have since piled more weight on and am going to celibrate my 1st anniversary a size 18 sob sob ! Started Weight Watchers today so I am hoping to lose a few pounds atleast before 9th June hehehe !
  4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Good luck on your restart hun, u get married the day before me...hows the plans going???

TIFFERS Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    The only thing I have to source now is the Doughnuts (wedding cake) and my shoues and Jewelry!! YOur ticker makes it a bit scarey!! 2 months :$. How about you?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.