July Challenge 2016

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hey guys, if anyone wants to take part in the july challenge let me know.

I need the day you weigh, any holidays and what you target is for the month. I am away on holiday tomorrow till the end of next week but will update as and when I can. Wanted to get this started incase for some reason I cannot get online.

Good luck!!

Hello! So I've been away for a few months, with the stress of exams and holidays I have maintained.
But now I'm back from ibiza and back on the slimming world wagon, fully motivated!
I've also just started the C25k program which my aching legs are not happy with!
Anyway I'd like to lose 5lbs in July and I weigh in on Thursdays ☺ Thanks!

Me me me please :D

Weigh day Tuesday
5lb to go please xx
I will be away wk beg 25th July for 2 weeks. xx

Sorry I obviously fell off the minimins planet!
Back now with 9lb off in June and a manic July so id love to rejoin with 6lb for July please and I promise to update every week. No holidays and I always weigh on a Monday x

Trying for 5lbs in July, weigh in on Tuesday as usual. Thanks Sarah x :)

Hi I think I need to try something new as have maintained for over a month now!Would like to lose 4lbs in July (one a week is good enough!) and weigh on a Saturday. x

Hi Sarah,

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

Would like to try and aim for 10lbs again please (here's hoping I'll be more successful than in June!)

Weigh in day is Thursday but weighing in tomorrow as well as I couldn't make it tonight - so will actually have 5 weigh-ins this month.

Hey guys! So sorry I basically had no internet whilst in turkey and Matt got poorly once we got home so I've not been on a proper computer to update. The moment I do I will post all your results! Xxx

How you guys getting on so far? I am back on plan today and ready to start shifting this holiday weight!!

First weigh day and I've gained 2lbs. I am actually very shocked it's not more, truth be told!

Anyhoo, here's my line ___________________________. I've now drawn under it and am back on track!

Well not off to a flying start... My friend stayed this weekend so not only did I miss weigh in, I ate like a pig too! But back on it today. Will weigh Saturday and hope for the best!

Hope you had a lovely holiday.

Back