JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

Thank You very much, i am a bit of a geek when it comes to the chance to make a spreadsheet, although it is very novice and needs tweaking here and there.

Doesn't look novice! People I work with think it's magic when I tell than excel can add up, they enter items then physically count them - I despair at times :)

Doesn't look novice! People I work with think it's magic when I tell than excel can add up, they enter items then physically count them - I despair at times :)

I bet I only know one tenth of the formulas, and that's without even going into arrays, have no idea on that lot yet, mind it is all self taught from what i find online when I need to answer a question as I make a sheet. Love the idea of somehow incorporating the knowledge with website building but have yet to venture that far.

I bet I only know one tenth of the formulas, and that's without even going into arrays, have no idea on that lot yet, mind it is all self taught from what i find online when I need to answer a question as I make a sheet. Love the idea of somehow incorporating the knowledge with website building but have yet to venture that far.

Oh is love to do that, I'm a real geek, would love to learn how to programme. I learnt a new function today and was made up, good old google is a great teacher.

Oh is love to do that, I'm a real geek, would love to learn how to programme. I learnt a new function today and was made up, good old google is a great teacher.

I have an idea for an app to work on phones, tablets and touch screen laptops but would need to learn how to programme first. So much to do at the moment its finding time to fit it all in.

3 pounds off for me this week please Daz

0.5lb off for me please Daz! An good luck with the app development when you eventually get chance to start the process! Sounds like fun!

2.5 off for me please.

1.5lb off for me this week please. It's down to a crawl but as long as that crawl is downwards...... :)

Gutted - put on 1lb this week.

0.5lb off for me please Daz! An good luck with the app development when you eventually get chance to start the process! Sounds like fun!
Long way from that point yet, but thank You. ;)

0.5 on Daz - Thanks. Still in target :D

2.5 off for me please.

1.5lb off for me this week please. It's down to a crawl but as long as that crawl is downwards...... :)

Gutted - put on 1lb this week.
Seem to be missing a figure for last week? I shall check back through the thread but as it stands I have nothing for week beginning the 1st July.

STS for me this week, thanks Daz

July Challenge.png

2lb off for me please Daz, thanks

Back