JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

Hello Daz :),

9lbs off for me please ( after 4 weeks off for my Op) and I got my 5 stone award, so am really pleased ;) .

Also please can you put me down for hols for next week. Thank you .

Kay xx

2lb off for me please, thanks Daz :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Half off please

Hello Daz :),

9lbs off for me please ( after 4 weeks off for my Op) and I got my 5 stone award, so am really pleased ;) .

Also please can you put me down for hols for next week. Thank you .

Kay xx

July Challenge.png

Awwww, a rep comment, thank You very much, whoever you are. Feeling the love. :D See, so easily pleased, pat on the head and a biscuit and im happy sitting in my corner. Not the Ogre hardened rules man that some seem to think. ;) :rotflmao:

(as a plus, along with my own personal journey, I am again enjoying doing these challenges for You. Keep up the determined work ladies)

2 pounds off for me this week please :)

-0.5lb please and thank you Can you put me down for a holiday for next week please Daz

1.5lbs off for me this week please. I'm really pleased with this as I am away working and didn't think I would lose any weight at all this week. :)

No - my first WI was on Monday this week (7th July) , but I didn't post my WI for a couple of days because I was so sad. :break_diet:Sorry to confuse you.

5lbs off for me please Daz

2 pounds off for me this week please :)

-0.5lb please and thank you Can you put me down for a holiday for next week please Daz

2pbs off please

1lb off this week, thanks x

1.5lbs off for me this week please. I'm really pleased with this as I am away working and didn't think I would lose any weight at all this week. :)

hi,

+0,5 lbs for me this week, please. Thank you Daz

Hi Daz 4lb off this week :)

Thanks Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. 1lb off for me please :)

5lbs off for me please Daz

July Challenge.png

Can i please ask, if you are declaring a weight for any week OTHER than the current week running will you say so in the post. It really does not take much to confuse me these days, just a brief note to say its for previous week or something, just so i know where to input it on the sheet.

Many thanking you's. :D

Back