Jumpin back on the bandwagon...AGAIN

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hello everyone & happy new year:) hope u all had a fab chrimbo:)

Well as per usual my new years resolution is to lose weight, but this time its for real, iv got to the stage im really unhappy with my weight im into size 16 & i just feel horrible, i dont want to b skinny as such but would love to get back into a 12 again, im also currently TTC & gettin nowhere, it will soon b a year sincei have came of my pill, and i really believe my weight is sumthin to do with it.. So im rejoining my old class 2mro evening&im gettin stuck in as best as i can:) look 4ward to talkin to u all and gettn the usual amazin support ;)

Heres to a happier, healthier, slimmer 2013:)

I shall be back on 2mro with a brand new food diary etc to keep me on track:) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*climbs up onto wagon with curvygirl 87 waving a cucumber*

xxx

WI 2morrow feel really crap too much food too much alcohol and on top of everything forgot Yorkshire pud with beef dinner tonight!! Can't cope

Another one jumping on the bandwagon. Got one last weekend of treats ( trip to Cardiff) then back to club next week x

I'll jump on too :)
New Year New Start is my thinking. I want to lost weight before we try for a baby next year. x

Can I jump on too? Serial restarter here - not weighed in for all of December and feeling horrible :-(
New year and this year I will get to target!!!
:)

Awwww so great to have so much support already woohooooo:) we will all b successful this year & fight the flab together:)

Are we all ready to get stuck in?? Im actually excited! How sad does that sound hehe :) my class is at 530 and i bet it will b bunged:)

What are all ur food plans for today? I wil b startin a new diary in the food diary section if u want to pop over & take a look:)

Xxxx

I am planning on starting SW thursday as thats when my class starts. I got married december 11 an lots 1 stone before wedding on WW (was 9.10 went to 8.10) then in feb i fell pregnant and now my beautiful baby is 10weeks but my weight has crepped up to 10.8 my first goal is to lose a stone, then hopefully another half. By june my birthday. Im going to start a diary friday aftr iv joined group (its 6pm thurs)
Good luck everyone!!! X

Haha not sad at all!
I've had a banana for brekkie, couldn't be bothered going to shop for milk! lol
Then a salad with turkey meat and melon for lunch. Will be tomato and spinach pasta for tea with some cheese I think for my HE. So many recipes on the SW site!
Let me know when you have your link for your diary, I've just started so will be good to see how it's done :)
Congrats on your Wedding and baby Carly:)
Been very bad over the festive period so trying to be good now!

My class is Thursday - a rejoin as not been at all in Dec
Trying to get back on plan as had a good day yesterday and so far today two muller lights and fruit - would normally have porridge but had an early start at work today!
Lunch will be jacket and beans and rocket and am thinking of chicken spinach and tomato curry ( slimming world recipe) with brown rice.

Hello everyone brill to c everyone jumpin back on wagon woopeee:) my first class went great & im super motivated :D how r u all doin?

My diary is

My fresh food diary 2013:)

Im on my phone so cant paste the link in, please pop over & have a look:)

Xxxx

lovely to see all this positivity!!

will pop over and see your diary x

Hi All, I will be joining you too. Going to an official class tomorrow. Did Dukan last year which worked but then I had my birthday and it all went straight back on. To what extent I will find out tomorrow dun dun dun....

lovely to see all this positivity!!

will pop over and see your diary x

Im feelin super positive and hopin it lasts yayyy:)

Great thank u:) xxx

Hi All, I will be joining you too. Going to an official class tomorrow. Did Dukan last year which worked but then I had my birthday and it all went straight back on. To what extent I will find out tomorrow dun dun dun....

Im sure u will b fine:) from the last time i weighed myself iv 6.5lb on lol xxx

Im feelin super positive and hopin it lasts yayyy:)

Great thank u:) xxx

its a great feeling to know that things will change this time

onwards and upwards my little pickle!!!. xx

Been to class and lost 1/2 lb over the 5 weeks I've not weighed in so dead chuffed with that. Been 100% today with 11 syns used and a 5k run after class.

I will get to target this year!

Back