Jumping on the Slim and Save Band Wagon!

Oh nice I hope it's added encouragement for you :) the results should spur him on... Maybe you could hve challenges between you

That's nice that you have each other to spur each other on x

Thanks ladies!

I know I said earlier I was reluctant to order more products, but I've just ordered another 2 weeks worth - I have 18 days worth of packs remaining (packs that I really like lol!) so the extras should last me for another month. II will definitely use any spares as part of maintenance and my OH can have them too!

I'm not going to daily weigh today - I have a really dodgy tummy and don't feel all to good this morning! I don't think its the diet, but think I've picked ip a bug :-(

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks KBQueen. Hope you have another good day on plan! x

Oh that's a shame, hope you get better as the day goes on. X

Day 30

Wake up/Breakfast: Caramel shake hot with teaspoon of coffee, 2x Gold Blend Barrista coffee
Lunch: Cottage Pie pack
Dinner: Cookies & Cream shake
Snacks: Muesli Bar, cup of tea, 100ml semi skimmed milk
Water: 4,591mls
Weight: Did not weigh(!)

Cheers Lara! Thankfully my tummy seemed to have settled during the course of the day! Still feeling positive and love the calculator link that you posted on your diary - this time next month I *could* be as low as 9st 13lbs. Would be well happy if I do get near that target! Thanks for posting once again Lara, it's a great incentive and great to track!

I also did the calculations for my OH and showed it to him - he could be only 13lbs of his goal by this time next month. So he is taking it seriously and doing a Simplicity day today. We also did the maths and would save so much in food/takeout shopping now that he's doing this too!

I don't think I have mentioned this here yet, but my company has offered me a job in Sydney. We are heading out there the 2nd week of January. One of my big incentives is to look good for the start of our new life there. I know it is also playing on my OH's mind too. It's going to be summer there and don't want to look bad in summer dresses or a bikini lol!

Oh wow that must be so exciting for you. Glad your tummy is better x

Thanks KBQueen! Whatever it was seems to have gone completely today. Well weird! x

Day 31

Wake up/Breakfast: Vanilla Ice Cream Shake, 2x Gold Blend Barrista coffee
Lunch: Spicy Spaghetti with red & green chillies pack - this is one of the new flavours introduced this week and it was lush!!!
Dinner: White Choc & Raspberry shake
Snacks: Dark choc truffa Bar, cup of tea, 50ml skimmed milk
Water: 4551mls
Weight: Did not weigh again(!)

Since loosing weight my confidence has grown. So today I did something drastic to go with the new me - I had my long hair cut into a bob!!!! I do really like it too :)

I aways hid behind my hair, so this is a big thing for me. My OH has only ever known me with long hair and it was nearly 7 years since I cut it!

I posted before and after pics on the S&S group, and everyone there has been lovely and given me lovely comments which again boosted my confidence. Will post them here too when I get on a laptop tomorrow (on my phone at the mo). My hair was also thick so hopefully I lost a few extra pounds by chopping it off lol!

Ooooh look forward to seeing your new hair :)

Was wondering how that new pack would taste, was thinking of getting samples of the 3 new ones x

Oooh I wanna see!!!! I was thinking this morning my hair must weigh a lot haha. Glad you are feeling more confident x

Sorry its taken me all day to post - My OH has been on my laptop all day doing some work!

Here's the pic lol! (Top left was me before :))
Me new hair.jpg

Whit woo you look fab, love your new look x

Aww thanks KBQueen! It's weird waking up today and not having a tangled mess to contend with lol!

The thing is I do love having long hair but to be fair after many years of abuse, it needed cutting for it to grow back lovely again. But haven't been brave to do it. The last time I went short was over 6 years ago for the same reason - and it grew back lovely. I do really like it now though, which is a bonus lol!

How's it all going with you? Will go have a nose at your diary in a mo!

Day 32

Wake up/Breakfast: Caramel shake hot with coffee, 1x Gold Blend Barrista coffee
Lunch: Vanilla Shake
Dinner: 130g Gammon with 150 swede chips, 50g fried onion
Snacks: Almond Vanilla truffa Bar, cup of tea, 100ml skimmed milk
Water: 4,476mls
Weight: 10st 9 1/2

So have only lost half a pound since I last weighed in. I don't feel too bad about that - I know that as I get closer to goal it gets harder. And anyway - I'm in the 10st 9's lol!

This weekend I'm making it lifestyle. Struggled to finish dinner tonight (left loads of my favourite, swede chips on the plate which is unheard off!)

Tomorrow is "progress dress" time! I bought two dresses (both size 10). The waist of both fitted perfectly over a week ago - it was just my chest, arms and back that needed work! Hopefully they will be better fitting tomorrow!

Wow I'm normally a long hair fan but that style looks lovely on you. Really flattering and hot!! X

Awww thanks Lara! I'm a long hair lover too, so I'm surprised that I've taken to it too! x

Day 33

Wake up/Breakfast: Caramel shake hot with coffee
Lunch: Cottage Pie with spring onion - another of the new packs. I find this much nicer than the current one
Dinner: 130g King Prawns, with garlic, chilli and chinese stir fry veg
Snacks: Choc & coconut Bar, cup of tea, 100ml skimmed milk
Water: 4,396mls
Weight: 10st 9lbs

Getting there slowly but surely!

So tried on my two "progress dresses" in size 10 today - one is still too tight, can't zip it up :-( , the other fits and looks nice, but a few more pounds off would make it look even better. Still A LOT of work to do.

My weight loss seems to be slowing down a lot this week. I think I may have to cut down on the lifestyle days. There is supposed to be no difference in the rate of loss, but I seem to lose better when I stick to simplicity. Will probably try to stick to only having the 1 lifestyle day per week moving forward. It's hard as my OH is doing half and half and it's just easier having one when he is on a lifestyle day.

I am a definite size 12 though - finally went ahead and bought new skinny jeans today (my size 14's were falling off me) and they fit perfectly. Figure I can still use them when I hit goal with a belt so to get my money's worth lol! Really happy with how my legs look in them too :-D

And once again(!!!) I ordered more freaking packs!!!! To be fair I really like having either a caramel or vanilla shake in the morning, so ordered more of them. Also ordered more bars as my OH has also seemed to like eating them in the evening as a treat as part of his plan, so wanted to make sure I had enough to see me through till next month! He's also done a sneaky weigh in - he's lost 6lbs already and is only on day 4!!! He's well pleased, is not feeling hungry and I'm really proud of him too :-D

Hi LLB

Well unfortunately same here with the weight loss stall!! Not sure that it's the simplicity, could just be a slight plateau? Hope it's not for long!

I tried my progress dresses too. Some of my 10s just about fit, some are not even worth trying on! Depends on the material and fit. Although I fit a lot of them I don't think I'm actually a 10! We just have to remember that they will feel looser and fit, they definitely will! Maybe every 2 weeks is good to try them on.

Glad the OH is doing well. You've clearly inspired him

Oh and one more thing - packs haha. Yep I have had to stop myself buying more it's getting ridiculous!!! I've just sold 25 of them on eBay. So now I'm left with about 5.5 weeks worth how many do you have?

Xx

Yeah these packs!!!! I've got boxes of the stuff! I think it's because I've gone off certain stuff and now really like having either a caramel or vanilla shake mixed in with my coffee in the mornings!

Its looking like my OH is going to stick with it, so hoping these pack will go down between us lol!

I agree about the progress dresses too - will put them away for the next 2 weeks. Dunno why I stalled but will stick to simplicity and then re-evaluate. Official weigh in is on Wednesday and I have only lost 1lb since last Wednesday!!! BMI is currently at 25.9 though.

I posted some before and current pics on the facebook group today, so thought I post them on here too:
The left pics are from August at 13st something (size 16-18) and the main one in black was 2 days ago (size 12). Still have some work to do especially my mummy tummy! Hopefully carrying on with the slendertone will help it!
image.jpg

Those pics are fab, can really see the difference. You have such a lovely shape to your legs. For that stubborn mummy tummy, do leg raises. Lie on your back, hands out to the size (not under your bum that's cheating) and raise your legs straight from the floor to the ceiling (so your feet point to ceiling), they get rid of that pouch we gather at the bottom of our tummy x

Attachments

• picisto-20141027100010-501716.jpg
    picisto-20141027100010-501716.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Back