Jumping Tiggers, get 1 for every day that you do fully on restart!

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Hi All,

Im on day 4 of a re start and doing really well, my head is in the right place so far!!

If you see on my siggy I have a jumping tigger for every day I complete, and would like to start the jumping tigger restart clan!!

For every day you achieve, copy and past a jumping tigger in to your signature, its small enough for even those with under 50 posts to get I think too!!

tigbounce.gif
copy this one if you like!!!

Come on, lets get jumping with Tigger, bounce that weight off x x

Nice one Becky!! You can do it, think its me n you in tigger land!!

Errr, messed up today V, been too stressed, gonna work my way down the plans until Mon, that way its not cold turkey!

No worries B, I know more than anyone about getting your head in the right place, when ever you are ready is fine by me hun.;)

what a great idea
tigbounce.gif
tigbounce.gif
tigbounce.gif
weeks

Nice one Hedge, get em in your siggy!!!

End of day 2 for me, so I have added 2 jumping tiggers! Great idea

Well done Caryl, thats Fab!!!! Come on now, we can do it x x x

Great idea i'm on day one of my restart so hopefully will be adding a tiger this evening.I'm hopeless with computers so how do i add my tiger later sorry for sounding stupid but i'm rubbish with computers

Great idea i'm on day one of my restart so hopefully will be adding a tiger this evening.I'm hopeless with computers so how do i add my tiger later sorry for sounding stupid but i'm rubbish with computers

Its fine poppy, right click on my tigger and copy.

Go to user CP at top left of page, when you have clicked on that, click edit signature on left hand side and then you can right click and paste him in to the signature box. there is a preview just above. Hope this helps.

PS, just to let you know, all those that know me will be amazed that i just told you how to do that, I am the biggest PC jerk in the world!!!

hi hope u dnt mind i pinched a tiger ...xx

Everyone is welcome to a tigger!!

I just got my 5th tigger!!!! Yey me, Tomorrow Im gonna look for a pooh or piglet which we can get for every week, so a tigger a day and a piglet a week lol!!!

Hows everyone doing?????

PS, Not sure on that porridge but Ive got mix a mousse today and thats fab!!!

Hi I hope you dont mind me joining in and adding some tiggers. I am on day 8 of restart (this is my 3rd restart and last|)

Hi I hope you dont mind me joining in and adding some tiggers. I am on day 8 of restart (this is my 3rd restart and last|)

You come on in hun, its also gonna be my last re start!!!

Cnat wait for me to get 8!

You are well on your way to getting your 8, thanks for the welcome in, my weigh in day is tomorrow so fingers crossed.

just saw this one you did say one tigger for each day lets hope i did it right lol

guess it didn't work tried what you said oh well i should have 31 little tiggers jumping now boo hoo
but hey on the bright side 31 DAYS and 24lb LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess it didn't work tried what you said oh well i should have 31 little tiggers jumping now boo hoo
but hey on the bright side 31 DAYS and 24lb LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you have done fab, very well done!!!

I wonder where you went wrong, you have enough posts to get one, have another bash, and if you cant do it, ill get admin to jump in and see of they can help, you need tiggers!!

Back