Jumping Tiggers, get 1 for every day that you do fully on restart!

i love him,i am going to have him for ever week,i want to see 13 of him then i will be slim yeha goooooooooo tigger

LOVE the tiggers lol

there should be 32 now did it work!

i guess not maybe lost more brain cells thats why i'm weighing less lol
please help i want tigger

Ok Gailt, Ill shout out to an Uber Mod and see if they can help lol!!!

I just got me another tigger!!

Vx

K, right click on my tigger and copy.

go to user CP at the top right of the page and click on it, your control panel is there, go to edit signature and click, at the top is a preview box, scroll to the box under neath and click in that, right click and paste or if that doesnt work press control abd the letter V together.

Scroll to bottom and click save

Should be done!!

well i thought i would try one more time but it said i had too many characters so as much as i;d love to have 1 aday tigger i've tried for 1 a week so lets see if this works:D

it worked it worked 1 a week is good enough for me lol

10 days down, i lost 5 pounds this week, yay. Added another 2 tigggers.

well done to you keep it up!

Everyone is doing brilliant!!!

Ill be adding another soon!!

Hope everyones doing well.Bit of a shaky weekend but back on track now Day 3 of restart so another tigger added.Hope everyone has a good day

Hi

i took a tigger day 1 done! Yeah now just need to stay focused what a great idea

N xx

Aren't we all such a fab lot :D

Im coming to the end of day 9 with another tigger looming!!! Im sure when I get to day 50 I'll have to re think this but I love popping about the boards and seeing tiggers everywhere;)

Ok, off for a strawberry mousse now, or is it vanilla, Im not sure as DH has made me a surprise, oh what fun!!!

Love x

Dont forget, Get a Micky for every week lol
micbounce.gif

Back