June 1st Challenge! Set your new targets here! :D

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
Hey all! :D

Well, seeing as we all did so well on the Easter Challenge... it seems to make sense to set another challenge date!... So, here I am, doing just that...

I am going away at the start of June, and am hoping to be at goal... so thought hey, why not use that date as the next challenge date for this thread... Hope that's ok! :)

So... add you names with mine below, and your ideal loss amount... and let's smash them targets girlies (and boys! ;)) coz we can do it... and of course... coz 'we're worth it'! Hehe... ;)

xx

Pinkie: 14lbs...

Pinkie : 14lbs
Claire : 14lbs

Hannah: 10lbs

Oooh, let's add a little colour! :D

xx

Pinkie hun. Will u add me in for 7lb (low I know but Im not back from my hols till 16 may. So I hope to maintain and loose another half stone. Thanks luv. Xxxxx

No problemo hun... added! :D

xx

Claire: 14lbs
Julslynne: 7lbs
Pinkie: 14lbs

Go on i'll be brave, put me down for 21lb. Heaven help me, ill have to get the exercise bike out !

Cheers.

Richy: 24lbs
Clara : 21 lb

Hey, count me in. Will update when i can. Julz, i added you to the list too. x

Julz: 20lbs
SunshineCass: 20lbs

Great stuff!! :D

xx

Oh, and SunshineCass!! Hiiiiiii!!!! Missed ya hunny! Hope all is well with you in your new place... :) xx

Hey my lovely Pinks, can you add me please. Put me down for 14lb, does tonight's WI count (or am I being too cheeky lol) if so 2lbs off for me tonight.

Thanks XX

Aww, hey lovely... Of course tonight's WI counts! ;)

Added and updated for ya'... :D

xx

LadyT: 14lbs... -2lbs... 12lbs to go!

Thanks chick! Think it will be the end of July before I hit goal the way it's going lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww, well... Tbh, think it's gonna be mid June at earliest for me now if I'm realistic, but miracles could happen! Another '5lb week' for us, conveniently slotted in, could totally put us back on track! :D

It's going in the right direction anyway, that's how we've chosen to look at it right?! So, onwards & downwards hunny pie... It's all good... ;)

Xx

Thanks sunshinecass, it will be my first challenge. I'm away with my grandchildren this week with a first birthday party on royal wedding dsy! Already cakes and pastries are being prepped, so I need to stay focused!!! Next WI next Sunday, fingers crossed.
Good luck to all, and may we carry on downwards!!

Hiya pinky. Can put me down as lost 1 lb. I'm quite chuffed really as I've started to introduce food in prep for my hols. This will be the last WI till I cone home thanks pink, xxxc

Clara : 21 lb... -5lb ... 16lbs to go.
LadyT: 14lbs... -2lbs... 12lbs to go!

I think this is how it works appologies if I have got it wrong Pinkie x

Back