June 2017 Challenge

Sorry to be a pain but could I drop out of this months challenge. I am going to try not weighing myself Weekly for a bit and see if that helps my weight loss because at the moment it's so depressing losing and gaining the same half stone. I'll probably be back on next month's challenge. Good luck everyone!

May I tag alongI set myself a challenge to get under 15 stones this month. My hubby and I are doing this together. He has lost 5 stones since November and I have lost 3. I'm 67 and a slow old dieter. But I don't look on SW as a diet, it is a life style change for us. I don't know why, but when we started out and I was 18st 5lbs, I felt that get under 15 and I would feel that my loss would show. Everyone is telling me how much better I look, but I can't see much change in the mirror. However I have had to go to a market to buy cheap trousers and T shirts because I was in danger of my trousers falling down in ASDA:rotflmao:
Just need your weigh day, target and if you have any holidays :)

Capture.PNG

Gained 1.4lbs this week. Totally expected, but I can't seem to have 2 good weeks in a row at the minute. Ah well...

Gained half a pound this week, but considering how incredibly i went off plan at my friends hen party at the weekend i'm glad it wasnt more!

5lbs off this week wahoooooo!!!!! Can I update my goal to 6lbs pls xx

Another 3lbs off for me this week so that's my challenge complete for the month :eek:

Very surprised as the previous month my weight loss seemed to be slowing down somewhat but this month it seems to have kicked back in to high gear!
The extra pound off was also enough to bag me my 4 stone award at SW this morning so i'm pleased as punch!

Am I ok to keep updating this despite completing my challenge? It's nice seeing the progress laid out in a graph haha

Well done on all the brilliant losses for the week!

2lbs loss for me this week. Thank you

Posting late- have not got my head back into this since I got back from holidays - last week was +3.3 (not too bad after three weeks holidays) and this week is +1 (no excuse, just lots of bad behaviour). Back on plan today!

STS for me this week please, really need to get my head in the game again as only 8 weeks until my holiday!!!

Back