June ~ Antenatal Challenge

Amyeve

Mummy of 2!
And onto June we go!! group weigh in on 30th June? ;)

my own goal is rather unrealistic but i have alot of water retention to shift and have to aim high after gaining so much in may:eek:

add yours below
Amy xx

Amyeve ~ -7lb

Ok mine for this month is to not go above 14st 7lbs.....today I weigh 14st 5lbs. I would love love LOVE to STS though.:D
I really would like to stay around this weight for the next few weeks or as long as I can really.

I have a really good bump going on now and when people say 'oh not long now then'....I'm like I have 3 months left:eek:!!lol My maternity jeans still have plenty of room left especially on bum and legs which is good!:)

Good luck or the coming month and I hope everyone has a happy month pregnancy wise! x

Hey girls i commented on the other post but wil put here 2, as the end of this month will take me to 30 weeks im gonna aim to put on under +2lbs but to maintain would be great...unrealistic for me tho lol all i want to do is eat!!!
Amyeve ~ -7lb
kellymarie3488 ~ +2lbs (love to stay the same!)
mummytummy ~ +2lbs (love to stay the same!)

Hope thats right!? x x

Hoping for a -3lbs this month, hope thats not to unrealistic as I am going to start gaining at some point. So can someone put me down for -3lbs please;)

Amyeve ~ -7lb
bajoleth ~ -2lbs

Hope there correct girls x x

I have to agree with you Kelly I'm dreading this month because all I want to do is eat, I feel hungry ALL the time!!!:D:rolleyes:
I'm sure you will have another storming month Jo if may was:) anything to go by!

i saw mw today and she has booked me in for glucose tolerence testing.
baby is measuring 25 weeks though which is great, so far average size. she isnt happy with my weigh gain though (duh, me neither) so she suspects i prob have gestational diabetes again. especially as i have a serious lack of immune system...i have 7 mouth ulcers at the mo, its a wonder i can eat anything?!
at least (if it comes back positive) then its been caught early and can be treated and i wont gain shed loads more!

but does mean i wont get my homebirth i was hoping for :cry:

Having failed my May one miserably :eek:, I will aim to gain 2 lbs this month.... Just two more months to go until my due date, and if I can gain 2 lbs now and 2 next month, I will be thrilled! (and then ruin it all by gaining another 6lbs as I go overdue by two weeks and eat my way through the boredom, not to mention all the curries and pineapple to try to start labour!)

My target is to lose 4lb. Hoping to start aquanatal next week plus getting some exercise in once my energy comes flooding back to me :D

Amyeve ~ -7lb
bajoleth ~ -2lbs
Emma75 ~ +2lb
SarahG31 ~ -4lb

my little madam is making it very easy for me to stay on track this week, ive been so sick just like in the first tri...feeling very sorry for myself lol xx

Aww sorry to hear that. I've heard that sometimes the 3rd trimester can bring the sickness on again. I know how you're feeling (although mine should be coming to end v. soon!). Hope you find some foods that you can cope with x

ok well I can't weigh today because my batteries have gone in my scales.....well i hope it's the batteries because i really don't want to fork out a small fortune on similar scales!
So when i get some batteries I will weigh then, but i'm not holding my breath for a good week! x

hi

have just got back from cumbria, and although resisted the cream teas etc .. i just know ive put on, was impossible to follow sw and gave up with calorie counting (was driving me mad!) so although didnt go completely mad, i didnt let myself go without either iykwim, lol ..
wont be able to weigh in for cpl weeks, genuine reasons .. and dont want to confuse everything by weighing in on my own scales so will not update my ticker thing for cpl weeks and will just say that for junes challenge i would like to lose anything ive put on whilst away, plus cancel out any baby weight gained .. so aiming to weigh 14st7lbs by june 30th!!
good luck everyone!

hi

amyeve
why is your mw not happy with your weight gain? is she saying its too much?
i think 18lbs in 25+ weeks is quite healthy .. was under the impression we put on around 14lbs in first cpl trims then 1lb a week after .. so you're pretty much on track, perhaps just a little over ??

Stayed the same here this week. I had lost a pound but I seem to have found it again! Had a letter from the dietician at the hospital too asking me to make an appointment if I wanted to, so I figured why not, see what they think as to my lack of weight loss considering how reasonably healthy I eat. Could be an eye opener :)

I have gained 2lbs this week! I just don't know where I'm going so wrong, I haven't been that bad!
Never mind...I just might have the largest baby the world has ever seen!!!lol

18lb is fine by most accounts, but considering because im short and that makes me nearly 4.5 stone overweight my risk of diabetes (family history and i had gestational diabetes last time) is very high so thats why she is not happy

sunday and yesterday i weighed in at 12st 6lb¾
...today on my official weigh day i weigh 12st 9½lb :confused: surely i cant gain 3lb overnight, i didnt even have any dinner last night!!!! so im slightly cheating and going with yesterdays weigh in.

That's like me amyeve I can also fluctuate lbs in days!

I have to have a glucose test at the end og the month because of my bmi! Had one in my last and it was all fine.

i blame the warm weather and water retention :mad:!!! i know its impossible that its 'fat' ive gained overnight but its still disheartening!!

i have my GTT next friday, hoping upon hope that it comes back ok so i can have the homebirth option ive been thinking about :(

I would love a homebirth!!!! Not having one though because I had a c-section for my first and my dh is worried something might 'happen' so would feel happier if I were to try for a vbac at hospital.
Doesn't stop me looking at the lovely homebirth pools.....lovely one on bizikidz for 90 quid! x

Back