JUNE CHALLENGE - EASY DOES IT

7lb this month please...unfortunately have put on 2.5 at first weigh in :(

Official weigh in for me today saw a loss of 2 lbs.... :0). Thank you.

Hi Daz - can you put me down for a holiday this week please, as I won't be making WI tonight. Thanks x

Hi

Can I join for June please. Can you put me down for 8lbs. Thanks

Terrible start to the challenge for me. I maintained. Aaargh!

:welcome2: one and all to the June Challenge. It will run from 1st June to 30th June inclusive. The holiday season is upon us and has already started for some, so EASY DOES IT, and lets View attachment 140098each other along the way to lose inches as well as those lbs.

As usual please add your name and the amount you would like to set as your goal so that our lovely Daz can update the sheet. Let him know as soon as possible after your WI your result, and if for some reason you miss a week please state which week you are declaring your result for :D It saves a lot of confusion and time :thankyou::thankyou:. Good luck everyone x

Texty_F 3lbs

Thanks Sheila & Daz :D, 4lbs for me please, thank u xx

4lbs please :) x

I'll go for 10lbs please xx

Yes please! Only four Wednesday weigh ins so put me down for 5lbs please.
Thank you.

Hi texty,

Yes please 11.5 I will be sure to let you know after weigh in how I get on xxx

Ooh ooh me. Let's try and hit the 5lb this month x

Hi, can i join please? I'd like to lose 5 pounds x

Thank you for setting up another challenge :)

Can you put me down for 4lbs please?

Can you put me down for 5 lbs please? And thanks for sorting out the challenge again :) x

Hi, can you put me down for 5lbs please. :eek:) x

Hi Guys,

Ca you put me down for 6.5 pounds I'm only going to have 3 weigh ins as Im going on holiday so I will be away for my last Wednesday weigh in off the month.

Can you put me down for 6 pounds please? This is my first challenge so I am looking forward to being held to account!

Helloooo June challenge!

After my scales incident in May :patback:, I'm looking forward to a full months challenge with accurate recording this time!

Could you put me down for 8lbs for June please?

Thanks x

June challenge, just the motivation I need!!

After gaining 9lb (!!!) in May, my aim for June is to get that back off again. Could you put me down for 9lb please Daz? I weigh on a Tuesday so that gives me four weeks - less than 2.5lb a week, which should be doable.

Thanks as always for setting up another challenge guys xx

Thanks for the new challenge!

Can you put me down for 8lbs please, thanks!

Hi Sheila and Daz
yay another challenge ,

please can can I try for 7lb
thank you xx

In for a penny in for a lb :) count me in. Hoped to be a little lighter by now but hey ho its comin off!

Il go for 7lb please... whether thats achieved or not is a different story - birthday at the end of the month.

As always thanks both :) keeps me on track

Hi everyone. Think I need more challenges in my life so I'm going to join in the June one! Hoping for 4lbs off and I weigh in on a Monday so will class the 9th as my first weigh in fact for the month.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

PLease add me I'm going for 10lbs Aim high and all that..... :)
Thanks

Thanks for setting up the new challenge! Can I be put down for 10lbs please? I weigh on Thursdays, will need to book holiday for 12th June.

8 pounds for me please Daz

Thanks

Going to aim for 9lbs which would bring my loss to 1.5 stone. Fingers crossed! x

2 lb target for me please :)

Hi, I'd like to join this please :)

im starting sw tomorrow and I'd like to lose 10lb for the month. :)

Hi! I have a holiday the first week of June so will expect a gain, can you put me down for 1lb loss for the month which will also put me under my target!!

Could you put me down for 2lb please? I have a 2 week holiday so I'm expecting a substantial gain this month. Would be nice of I could pull it back to a 2lb loss by the end of the month though

Hi can you put me down for 5 lb for June. Thanks :)

Thanks as always Sheila & Daz x

10lb for me please xx

Can I join please?! I'd like to lose 10lbs this month. I weigh in on Monday so technically have 5 WI's this month! Thanks!!

I'd like to join in please, if that's ok. I have a target for my holiday in August that means I need to try to aim for 2lbs per week and as I WI on a Monday, there are 5 in June so will go for a target of 10lbs for the month please. Thank you.

Can I come onboard too? Aiming for 7 lbs x :)

Like to try..., 6 lbs please :0)

4lb for me please :)

I need to focus so 7lbs for me please. I'm a Monday weigher! We have a big party planned for the 28th, otherwise it should be a straight forward month

I weigh in wednesday can you put me down for 6lb please

Hiya daz can you put me down for 6 pounds off this month might be tricky birthday month so lots planned but il have a bash :)

Can I join please?? I have a birthday and weeks holiday in June so need the extra motivation! I'd love to have a 6lb loss by the end of the month. Might be wishful thinking, but I'll try my best! Thank you.
Beth :)

3lbs for me please! This is going to be another tough month :eek:

Thanks!!!

Hi,
16 lbs for me this month please . Thank you

10lbs for me please :)

Hi I'd like to get 3lbs off in June please. I Promise to be a bit more present in this one!!!

I'd like to join again please. 3lbs for me. I'm on hols next week so my first weigh in will be on the 14th. Thanks :)

Can I join please, 6 pounds for me, I wi Saturday mornings.

Good luck everyone for June!

Can you put me down for 8lbs this month please?

Thanks xxx

7lbs again for me please x

4lb until target... so I am going to be ambitious and say 4lb for me!! I am away the last week in June to Glastonbury so 3 WIs to do it! Prob a bit too optimistic but god loves a trier, right?! xx

I'd like to go for 4lbs off this month please? No weigh in for me this week though. Will update Wednesday 11th x

Hi daz and texty have gained 9lb in May so would like that off. Im really going for gold hope not to pull out this month. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lb for me please Daz.

Hi

Can I join for June please. Can you put me down for 8lbs. Thanks

Right, at last, the sheet of people on the challenge, which will be closely followed by an updated one with marked holidays and declared figures.

June Challenge.png

I'd like to go for 6lbs please, thanks

First reading of the month :D 2.2lb off please daz

Hi Daz
2lb off please
Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lbs off for me this morning, 6lbs left to lose on this challenge!

My biggest gain; 2.5lbs, gutted doesn't come close!

Official weigh in for me today saw a loss of 2 lbs.... :0). Thank you.

Hi Daz - can you put me down for a holiday this week please, as I won't be making WI tonight. Thanks x

Terrible start to the challenge for me. I maintained. Aaargh!

What a nightmare I put on 1.5 but it's better than I anticipated

1.5lb for me tonight Daz :)

I'd like to go for 6lbs please, thanks

June Challenge.png

1 pound off for me this week please thanks :)

2.5 off for me please Daz and thanks again it must take ages to make the chart :)

STS this week.. Thank you.
Beth :)

1.5lb. Off!!! Yippee I'm back in the game!!!!

2.5 off for me please Daz and thanks again it must take ages to make the chart :)

Its only an effort when i neglect it for a few days or don't come on to update it. The sheet is pretty much a static concept, its only the weekly figures you declare that i input. If i could get myself motivated i want to streamline it and make it better, not that it will be noticed here but on the input side of things.

Can I join please daz 8lbs

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back