June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Hello ladies its the 1st of June tomorrow and I'm looking for a challenge...!! Help me, help each other and lets shift the pounds!! :)

I realise there is already a June challenge started up but I posted this one in the challenges forum & think it'd be better in here as I'm on SW too!!

I'm not talking anything too drastic or over the top but ideally I would like to lose 2lb a week starting tomorrow...!! I get weighed Thursdays but it doesnt matter which day you get weighed on as long as you're trying and keep pus all up to date with where you are, what you're eating, how much you're losing??

Anyone in?? Join me!!! xxx

Blondee
Your challenge sounds just what I am looking for - 2lb a week would be great for me.
Lets do it.;) My WI day is on Tuesday.

Blondee
Your challenge sounds just what I am looking for - 2lb a week would be great for me.
Lets do it.;) My WI day is on Tuesday.

Fabulous Irene!! Mine is Thursday so at least there will be some variation in our support!! You've got a whole week to start from now then... I have until Thursday then start properly again!! I've only been losing 0.5lb the last two weeks so I need a budge in the right direction!! xx

If you have seen my recent posts on here you will know I was thinking of trying out WW!!!!
I know I have gained when I go tonight probs by about 4lb in 2 weeks and I know it is probs something to see my GP about but hey lets be positive on here.
Irene

Can i join in please. Tired of messing about with every diet under the sun so rejoined SW yesterday.Go on hols in 6 weeks so my first goal is a a stone by then. Do-able if i put my mind to it and organise myself properly. Need to lose lots more than that but baby steps for now I think. Dont want to scare myself!! Monday will be my weigh day. We can do this x

I would like to loose 3lb a week after this week my WI is a tuesday (going to see the damage of a bad week this week)

Irene said:
If you have seen my recent posts on here you will know I was thinking of trying out WW!!!!
I know I have gained when I go tonight probs by about 4lb in 2 weeks and I know it is probs something to see my GP about but hey lets be positive on here.
Irene

We all have times where we gain... Post up on this what you're eating if it helps? I don't think I could do WW... I find SW too easy. If you do gain tonight then it's def something you can work at because you KNOW you've been the previous weight & know it can be achieved. You could gain all 8lb tonight but we can start tomorrow & start with a positive attitude :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

lin59 said:
Can i join in please. Tired of messing about with every diet under the sun so rejoined SW yesterday.Go on hols in 6 weeks so my first goal is a a stone by then. Do-able if i put my mind to it and organise myself properly. Need to lose lots more than that but baby steps for now I think. Dont want to scare myself!! Monday will be my weigh day. We can do this x

Hi Lin, Yes welcome woohoo!! Six weeks is a great goal to aim for... I struggle to lose lots in one go & usually only lose a pound a week so this group is primarily to keep me going & make myself try harder :) xxx

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
I would like to loose 3lb a week after this week my WI is a tuesday (going to see the damage of a bad week this week)

Three a week would be heaven for me... Three a month would be good too haha!! I know we can do it woohooo xxx

Hello ladies - How is your first morning of June going?? :)

I've got to work and found that the massive - I'm talking HUGE bar of Dairy Milk that was in our office fridge is now in the bin so I'm glad I wont be picking at that later!! Just had some weetabix and now going to have an apple... Not very exciting this morning I'm afraid but I'm off out later for a steak with friends so on a budget with syns!! xxx :)

Hi ya, can i join you? I have been doing SW at home for a week and in first week lost 6 lbs.... been doing extra easy..... I have a holiday in two weeks but will try not to gain too whilst away and follow plan.....but i have really big holiday in september so want to lose as much as i can by then :)

have a good day :)

Hi ya, can i join you? I have been doing SW at home for a week and in first week lost 6 lbs.... been doing extra easy..... I have a holiday in two weeks but will try not to gain too whilst away and follow plan.....but i have really big holiday in september so want to lose as much as i can by then :)

Hello Slim :) Welcome to the slimming party!! Dont worry about the holiday, we all put on a bit as we've saved all year to do it ;) Just focus on losing what you can for now and then restart again after your hols.. where you off, somewhere nice?? I weigh in tomorrow & have done shockingly all week so although I'm starting today being the 1st of June, I would be better starting Friday and playing catch up haha!! How are you finding EE?? xx

Morning. Hope you're all ok. My day is going great so far. Day off today so had a syn free cooked breakfast and fruit. Having lasagne,salad and jacket potato later with mullers and fruit for snacks. Going for a nice long walk later. Sunshine makes me feel so much better about everything. Feeling really positive and motivated. Have a good afternoon x

Blondee said:
Hello ladies its the 1st of June tomorrow and I'm looking for a challenge...!! Help me, help each other and lets shift the pounds!! :)

I realise there is already a June challenge started up but I posted this one in the challenges forum & think it'd be better in here as I'm on SW too!!

I'm not talking anything too drastic or over the top but ideally I would like to lose 2lb a week starting tomorrow...!! I get weighed Thursdays but it doesnt matter which day you get weighed on as long as you're trying and keep pus all up to date with where you are, what you're eating, how much you're losing??

Anyone in?? Join me!!! xxx

There is already a SW June challenge on the board :) why don't you join this one-it's called jumping June :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is already a SW June challenge on the board :) why don't you join this one-it's called jumping June :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Tigger!! I know hun, I realised after I posted my first one on the wrong board haha!! Plus there was loads on the Jumping June one so I thought I'd still repost my original... Personally I find it hard to follow if there are a hundred people doing the same & posting one after the other... I'm easily confused as a 'natural' blonde you know Tig LOL ;) Hope you keep popping into this one too though hun like I do with JJ :) Nice to hear from you, hope you're doing well xxx :)

Morning. Hope you're all ok. My day is going great so far. Day off today so had a syn free cooked breakfast and fruit. Having lasagne,salad and jacket potato later with mullers and fruit for snacks. Going for a nice long walk later. Sunshine makes me feel so much better about everything. Feeling really positive and motivated. Have a good afternoon x

Sounds good to me Lin - I know the sun makes everything look and feel better doesnt it!! Its getting warmer outside today so looking forward to a walk myself later!! Enjoy your day off xxx :)

where you off, somewhere nice?? I weigh in tomorrow & have done shockingly all week so although I'm starting today being the 1st of June, I would be better starting Friday and playing catch up haha!! How are you finding EE?? xx

Off to the carribean :) food wont really be the issue its going to be so hot and wont want much to eat..... its the cocktails!!

Fresh start today for you then... its nice to get some control back!!

I am a veteran at slimming world and used to going red/green but am loving EE... so simple and never feel deprived :) sometime its a struggle on the healthy extras but am getting used to it :)

Been for a long walk and to the park, eaten lots of fruit and yogurts......had a lovely chilli and rice with big salad for lunch :)

What about everyone what they eating today?

Hi ya, how has your day been? i have been good, but feel like i have eaten loads!! just had a hunger today!!.. its weird but i feel really bloated and my belly looks bigger than before!! but the weight has gone down....

All sounding positive which is great.:p
I got out my bike this morning as I am off this week - did about 2 miles so not bad.
Have had a yoghurt for breakfast, Tuna and sweetcorn in JP with salad for lunch and a Pasta bake for EM.
Managed 1 litre of water/NAS juice oh and 2 small glasses of wine.

wow you got your bike out!! i haven't rode a bike in 15 years!! i just cant do it!! hurts my bum..... :(

well another day is here and had lovely breaky.... shredded wheat with banana and raspberry with soya milk on.....ryvita topped with a scraping of light philidelphia and banana ..... nom nom....... and a lemon tea...

Gonna have green day today i think :) feel like pasta or egg and chips :)

Back