June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

Ill be getting all mine from Amazon in future ;) Can we just make sure theyre all ones available for 1p ;)

Less than 100 pages to go...and immensely readable!

Finished it, the last few pages went by so fast, had to know what was happening next...loved it!

got mine from the library this morning, havent been able to put it down, not much work done but the warmth of the summer at the beach is certainly brightening my afternoon in work...

I have been really busy this week and was suppose to start it on monday, going to make my tea have a bath and settle down to start it....xx

sorry girls, my local library doesn't have it and not sure how long it will take to get here, so i'll pass on this one and get the next one ordered as soon as you say what it is. hope you enjoyed it x

so so pleased you are all enjoying it so far....I think she is a wonderful author.

I started it last night in bed and kept turning the pages...I love books that have small chapters.....had to force myself to put it down in the end lol...a very good choice....I have the scene set perfectly in my mind...xx

yes me too....i could do with a walk on that beach today...the nearest "sea" to me is Southend so not very inspiring lol

Am re-reading it now as finished it last week and enjoyed it so much

Can't find my copy - thought it was up in the attic bedroom, but can't place it, so think I may have loaned it out..... May give this month a miss, as I don't fancy shelling out for it again....:(

Copy cat if you want I can lend you my copy but will need you to post it back as its from the library lol

Not long to go now.... Been think about how we chat about this and personally i think it's better to do it on this thread. Not all of us will be available at the same time for a "chat" and i would love to read everyone's comments here. Maybe we could go character by character as they've laid out in the book.

I'm about 2/3 of the way through now... need to step it up a pace!

Sooooo glad i set his up! xx

Back