June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

Onamission - welcome to our Club, we're a friendly bunch x

Have today ordered my book - yippee

I'm itching to start my book........ lol

Then start it lol :p

You could always re-read it (or just parts) to refresh just before the discussion :D

My copy has arrived today (the smaller 436 page version....I wanted the same style I'd originally had). Despite the fact it was me who suggested it, I have no idea where my original copy went, I loved it so much it kept getting loaned out lol. This copy is second hand, but stamped with the name of a Literary, Film and TV Agency - not sure what the flip that signifies....but am looking forward to reading it again (been years since I re-read a book, in fact the last ones I re-read were the Wilt books, when I was living in Germany). Am off to Cologne for the weekend....think the book may take a hammering en route :D

LOL it does feel like i need permission :eek:. Might start it tomorrow.... got plenty of time on my hands!!! :rolleyes:

Karen you could always note down the points you want to discuss and then when you start discussing them it will all come back to you...my book still has not come :mad:..xx

Mine arrived y'day and Dad brought it round to me this morning. I haven't finished The Dolly Holiday yet so I'll finish it first. About 85 pages to go.

Oh edited to say best of luck to Wanda, I'll keep you in my thoughts. :)

I started it last night. I'm really enjoying it. Another good choice ladies!!

Thanks for all your good wishes ladies....I will be back i a couple of days and hope to have read this months book xx

Karen : No my book has not arrivwed so started a thriller to tide me over lol...p/s when will we pick the next title just so I can get it ordered or check with the library and of course to allow time for everyone to be able to get hold of it...xx

Wanda: best of luck chick will speak to you soon...xx

Karen : No my book has not arrivwed so started a thriller to tide me over lol...p/s when will we pick the next title just so I can get it ordered or check with the library and of course to allow time for everyone to be able to get hold of it...xx

Wanda: best of luck chick will speak to you soon...xx

Where the hell have you ordered it from? lol.

You can choose May's book if you want??

Where the hell have you ordered it from? lol.

You can choose May's book if you want??

Lol I ordered from Amazon the same day as others and it has not be sent yet....think the powers that be are doing it so I read more books in between....not sure I could pick one just yet as I am enjoying being taken out of my comfort zone but will have a dig around and see if anything jumps out at me but if anyone can suggest something I am happy to go with that....going to check on my order now and see if any change...xx

Lol I ordered from Amazon the same day as others and it has not be sent yet....think the powers that be are doing it so I read more books in between....not sure I could pick one just yet as I am enjoying being taken out of my comfort zone but will have a dig around and see if anything jumps out at me but if anyone can suggest something I am happy to go with that....going to check on my order now and see if any change...xx

Lol. Mine has been shipped apparently...so i am waiting patiently :p

Maybe they mixed ours up in the post Linda.

xx

Back