June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

I'm picking mine up from the library tomorrow, can't wait to get stuck in to it! :D

Bugger my book has still not arrived and I have spent the last two days finishing a book I could not put down....now I will have to start my next before the book club one comes.....why oh why did I read it so fast :(......(it was good though lol)...xx

Thanks for the good wishes ladies...anyone that wants to say surgery is the asy route to weight loss has never had the surgery!!!! blimey it hurts. Only home yesterday and cantreally concentrate to read that well so not doing book yet xx

Bugger my book has still not arrived and I have spent the last two days finishing a book I could not put down....now I will have to start my next before the book club one comes.....why oh why did I read it so fast :(......(it was good though lol)...xx

What is it you've just read?

I've almost finished "Lake"...in the last two days (and I've been visiting a friend in Germany all weekend lol). It's my second time of reading, but I'm really trying to concentrate and pick up things I missed first time. You've got plenty of time left to read it!!

Thanks for the good wishes ladies...anyone that wants to say surgery is the asy route to weight loss has never had the surgery!!!! blimey it hurts. Only home yesterday and cantreally concentrate to read that well so not doing book yet xx

Hi Wanda take it easy chick...I did not have pain but was so very tired...not sleepy tired but just wanting to stay snuggled up on the sofa doing nothing but watch tv tired....you will feel much better soon, especially once your wind has gone...(((hugs)))...xx

What is it you've just read?

I've almost finished "Lake"...in the last two days (and I've been visiting a friend in Germany all weekend lol). It's my second time of reading, but I'm really trying to concentrate and pick up things I missed first time. You've got plenty of time left to read it!!

Just read Fractured by Karin Slaughter....a good read although a slow starter....got Marian Keyes new one to start now and its quiet thick lol...off to bed for a nap before work tonight so will start it now...I do love a good book lol..xx

Just read Fractured by Karin Slaughter....a good read although a slow starter....got Marian Keyes new one to start now and its quiet thick lol...off to bed for a nap before work tonight so will start it now...I do love a good book lol..xx

Just bought Fractured, but need to read Triptych first, which I started but found hard to get into, even though I've loved all her other books. I presume it's worth persevering then?

Can heartily recommend the Marian Keyes book - do hope you like it :)

Just bought Fractured, but need to read Triptych first, which I started but found hard to get into, even though I've loved all her other books. I presume it's worth persevering then?

I loved Fractured...it starts off real quick with the plot but then it slows a tad whilst introducing the charactors and there seem to be some unnessesary ones in my opion...but its a page turner without a doubt...xx

Can I pick the third book please????????????? I know I am a bit early as some of us have not got the second one but thought it would give people time to locate it......I have a book called Missing by Susan Lewis....it looks really good......xx

Can I pick the third book please????????????? I know I am a bit early as some of us have not got the second one but thought it would give people time to locate it......I have a book called Missing by Susan Lewis....it looks really good......xx

Could be a goer.....reviews veer from one extreme to another, could make for good discussion!!

Yep course you can hun xxx Missing it is! lol

Wow........can't believe it's April already and am pleasedto say my book has arrived. Just gonna finish 'A Vintage Affair' by Isabel Wolff and will start 'Lake'. Also on lookout for May's book!!!

Back