June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

It's taking me ages to read the lake. I could never do this if i still had a job lol. Isn't it annoying when you only get chance to read the odd chapter here and there, i enjoy a book much more when i can complete it in a couple of days.

My mind is all over the place with this diet too so i'm easily distracted. Read a couple of chapters in bed last night but all i kept thinking about was what i was going to wear the next day - doh!

Will have much more time from tomorrow though... i hope!

:wavey:to everyone, i have been reading this thread for a while wanting to join you all but was reading a book at the time so decided to wait till i finished. I will order mays book this week so i can join you all, i cant wait the club seems like a great success. Happy reading all, hope your all enjoying the book your on at the moment.

Ohh please may i join? I love reading and have ordered both April and May's books hopefully they will be here in next couple of days so i can catch back up on Aprils book.

I like most books but not really into sc-fi.

My faves are
John Grisham
Jane Green
Jodi Picoult

I have this weekend and the next week to read it as the Easter break had me stumped with entertaining the kids and all (Oh checked the calendar actually have 2 weeks to read it so that ain't too bad?!)...

Hi fellow bookworms lol

Well i have to say i'm struggling a bit with the book, it's sometimes a chore to pick it up... not sure why, a lot on my mind i guess, anyone else feeling the same?

I'm about half way through but defo will finish it!

I haven't even started yet - not been in a reading mood recently :eek:

Hi fellow bookworms lol

Well i have to say i'm struggling a bit with the book, it's sometimes a chore to pick it up... not sure why, a lot on my mind i guess, anyone else feeling the same?

I'm about half way through but defo will finish it!

Snap. I initially thought it was going to be easy to get into, but I'm struggling too. MUST TRY HARDER!!!!!!

It is quite dark and a tad depressing so I dont want to read too much at a time...but other than that its coming together...xx

Oh, I've always wanted to join a book club, can I please join? I'm a fast reader so if I get the books by monday will have finished the april one before the end of the week.

Karen always includes the book title at the top of the thread Rosy, so the May book is called Missing and is written by Susan Lewis.

Zpacey- welcome on board....happy reading :D

hi everyone, its been such a gorgeous day today that i got april's book and just sat in the garden all afternoon reading it!

at first i was a bit worried that i wouldn't like it but i'm really in to it. i've had to stop now to get kids tea ready but can't wait to go to bed to carry on :8855:

Back