June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

Oh help what a responsibility lol

Ok the 3 I have at the top of my list to read just now are:

Once in a Lifetime - Cathy Kelly
Perfect Moment - Jane Moore
An Accidental Light - Elizabeth Diamond

I'm still here too. :wave_cry:

I read Missing, but like a few others, found it a bit slow. I think I'm too used to crime stories and so I expected Rufus to be kidnapped, and when he wasn't, it all felt like a long book with not much substance. Sorry to be negative, but like I say, I may have spoilt myself by my usual reading material.

The Valley has been delivered, so I'll be starting on that at the weekend. :)

Karen1972
Sarette
Westiegirl
Starlight
Sparkelwings
Shopaholic
Kik
Kopcat
Mrs Cakeybun
Soel

just finished Valley & I loved it - will talk about it later........:D

Hi all, back from my hols and hoping to catch up with my Book Club buddies - missed Valley of Dolls but will still look out for it........let me know what July's recommendation is xx

It's still going on but i've not yet finished the book!!!!!! Shall we wait until end of July to discuss - will give anyone interested time to get the book and read it if they want to join.....

Glad you agree Cate, will change the title.....

Valley of the Dolls book to be read by 31 July. Discussion from 1st August.

I have read about a third of this book and it is EXCELLENT! Please join us if you can.....

Last edited:
hiya i am gonna go and buy this book today and get reading i enjoy a good read so would be more than happy to join your book club please

aha!!!! found you! can i please be in the gang?

*wanders off to find a copy of the book*

xxx

I'm almost finished reading this book. Was it discussed anywhere?

HEY CC!!!!!

I couldn't find it, but i might give amazon a whirl... as far as i know it wasn't discussed, but i've slept since then :)

xxx

HEY CC!!!!!

I couldn't find it, but i might give amazon a whirl... as far as i know it wasn't discussed, but i've slept since then :)

xxx

Hey babes.

I finished it and enjoyed it. Hope you've slept since :D

You can borrow my copy if you like :D

Back