June losers - getting set for Summer

trcy1066

I know it's early days yet but has anyone started a June challenge yet? I'd love to give a challenge a go but as a fairly new person to the forums, I don't yet want the responsibility of keeping up the list.

Any takers?

Me me me! i want to lose 7.5lbs by the end of June - i have got 6 weigh ins to lose this weight :) I weigh on Thursdays!!!

x

Me me me! i want to lose 7.5lbs by the end of June - i have got 6 weigh ins to lose this weight :) I weigh on Thursdays!!!

x

Any chance you want to track everyone? :) Or does it kind of all fall in to place with everyone doing their bit?

I'll be happy with another 4-6lb lost for the month but ultimately, I would like to be in a size 16 whatever the weight loss.

I am not that good at keeping track of people - but we have not had much interest yet! hehe! x

Hi, I would like to join the June challenge :D, but am no good on the computer!:sigh: so would someone be able to update me? :thankyou: Aiming for 7 - 8 lb loss,also want be a comfortable size 16.:)

So, so far we have:

trcy1066 (myself) 4-6lbs
Ellebear 7.5lbs
acc 7-8lbs

Good luck girlies :)

I'd like to join please and my aim is 4lbs off this month

SW Newbie, but not a fourm one, I used to be on a WW team, I've tweeked it if that's ok?

trcy1066: -4-6lbs (Loss =)
Ellebear: -7.5lbs (Loss = )
acc: -7-8lbs (Loss = )
LozzieStardust: -4lbs (Loss = )

Welcome Lozzie and good luck :)

Count me in... 7lbs for me!

Alilou21: - 7lbs (Loss = )

Good luck everyone!!

Lozzie Stardust: -4lbs (Loss = )
Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss =)

It's basically setting a target for how much you wanna loose, your challenging yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to loose 8lb by the end of June to! I'm in can someone update me what the challenge actually is?

It's simply to set yourself a weight loss goal for the month Baby-belle. Challenges like this help keep a person focused for a manageable length of time. It's less daunting aiming to lose a small amount in a month than it is to think of how many months/years it will take to lose a few stone :)

I'll add you to the list;

Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss= )

Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss = )
Acceber: -7lbs (Loss = )

Welcome! They are good fun!
We can do this :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

getting excited for this challenge now - i am going to include my weight loss from this week in the challenge guys - hope thats okay! i dont think i can lose 7.5 in 5 weigh ins, but over 6 i might be able to!

x

Hey, can I be added please? I'd like to lost 10lb by the end of june.

getting excited for this challenge now - i am going to include my weight loss from this week in the challenge guys - hope thats okay! i dont think i can lose 7.5 in 5 weigh ins, but over 6 i might be able to!

x

That suits me as I'm away next week for 3 days with the hubby & kids in London so having a holiday week. I'm going to try to keep to it as far as possible but need to be a bit realistic!

Good luck to everyone on the challenge! Will be great to see how much we loose between us :)

Rebecca

Hey, can I be added please? I'd like to lost 10lb by the end of june.
No problem AmyToria and good luck. That's quite a chunk you're aiming at :)

Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss = )
Acceber: -7lbs (Loss = )
AmyToria: -10lbs (Loss= )

Back