June losers - getting set for Summer

Well done :) my wi tomo I'm not holding out hope as I am still bloated and not to well I haven't eaten much but still managed to have syns! How does it work out ha ha

I sts people which from the birthday bender I had is good but for the past three days I have not eaten much at I sneakily weighed Sunday and I was the same so thought I may be at least 1lb down! I am so bloated this morning and still poorly :(

I'm so behind

Hurray lost 4 lbs! But also have now reached two targets - lost over a stone . Good day.

And - niot positive, but thought I actually had a glimpse of muscle under my fatty legs - surely not...

Last edited:
I sts people which from the birthday bender I had is good but for the past three days I have not eaten much at I sneakily weighed Sunday and I was the same so thought I may be at least 1lb down! I am so bloated this morning and still poorly :(

I'm so behind

hope you have not been starving yaself honey - you should make sure you still have syns and HE choices even if you had a blip at the weekend! xxxx

trcy1066: -4-6lbs (Loss = -1lb)
Ellebear: -7.5lbs (Loss = 6lbs)
acc: -7-8lbs (Loss = )
LozzieStardust: -8bs (Loss = 6.5lbs )
Alilou21: - 7lbs (Loss = 2lb )
Baby-belle: -8lbs (Loss = 1lb )
Acceber: -7lbs (Loss = STS)
AmyToria: -10lbs (Loss = 3.5lbs)
Electra_182: -10lbs (Loss = STS )
TwiztedMuffin: -10lbs (Loss = 3lbs )
Skylor - 10lbs (Loss = 12lbs )
Sezabelle - 12lb (Loss =10lbs)
Lovehandles - 7-8lb (Loss = 6lbs)
Needwillpower - 8lb (Loss = 10lb )
MrsB - 10lbs (Loss = 8.5lbs )
Princess247 - 6lb (Loss = +2lbs )

Just 0.5lbs for me, but still determined to lose the 3lb I need for Club 10 next week. Looks like we're all doing pretty well at the moment, just one more week to go. Good luck everybody.

Hey all well done on your losses I'm still poorly but have been trying my best to stay on track! I am joining a July challenge now as i need to get better to focus 100% so I will leave you all well done!

last week for me to try to complete the challenge but ive been off plan this weekend so its not looking likely :\ oh well - it was pretty close :0 xzxx

Ellebear said:
last week for me to try to complete the challenge but ive been off plan this weekend so its not looking likely :\ oh well - it was pretty close :0 xzxx

Don't worry look at me!!! You have done great hun I've sts since the Dawn of time

Lost 2lbs which brings me back to the weight I was at the beginning of June. It's been a crap month after a great start. Apathy has set in, which in some respects isn't a bad thing as I eat less when I'm feeling apathetic (hence the loss this week).

I've started my own personal KISS menu (Keep It Simple Slimmer) and hopefully this will get me back on track.

I lost 1lb this week which takes me to 1.5lb above my original target so I'm happy with that:D

I stayed the same this week, but did lose much more than expected last week. Lost 10lbs in all, 2lbs above my target so happy (ish)

i stayed the same this week which was completely expected, so i lost 10lbs over june which im really happy with as that was 2lbs above my target,
well done to everyone else

Well chuffed 3lb off this week! 9.5 total in June! My original aim was 4lb off, then I up'd it to 8lb off! :D MEGA CHUFFED!

well done Losers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling a bit like the class swot. I lost 3.5lbs this week :D, got my 2.5 stone award :D:D and my Club 10 award :D:D:D. Then, to top of a great week I got Sow and SoM :eek:. Don't think I can show my face in group for a while :eek:.

Through this thread I have worked out that I am definitely target driven, and although I am more of a lurker than a contributer I have appreciated the support.

Well done everyone and good luck, maybe I will see you around on the forum somewhere.

Back