June - New starters!

My birthday today,

I've eaten a weekend have some serious work to do to pull this back do I have today off its my 30 th after all?

Or buck up get to plan and not treat my birthday as an excuse?

Hi another June starter here is it okay to join you? Need the support to keep me on track! My downfall is snacks and wine in an evening and weekend takeaways. Started last Wednesday and pleased to say no take outs, but did have wine at weekend. No loss on home scales so far but trying hard to keep focused and be patient.

My birthday today,

I've eaten a weekend have some serious work to do to pull this back do I have today off its my 30 th after all?

Or buck up get to plan and not treat my birthday as an excuse?

Happy birthday!
Have a lovely day. Handy that your tea will be free but don't worry about it for a day.. Especially such an occasion!
X

Happy birthday!
Have a lovely day. Handy that your tea will be free but don't worry about it for a day.. Especially such an occasion!
X

My tea was free but the cupcake wasn't or the pub lunch.
I did manage to get to shop and get all my salad and essentials for fully back on track :) I'm back and I want a nice loos by a week Friday to get me my half stone. X

Lmao not today! I've been very good!

If it were my birthday however it would be a different story..!

My birthday is finished and no longer an excuse to eat food I'm not meant to be eating.

It must be a good thing right that I look forward to my healthy days and enjoy bad days less?

I can't in all honesty imagine eating like this day in day out again

Hi, mind if I join in?

I'm 33, have a little girl (and a husband whose not doing SW) and have recently stopped smoking (which has helped me put on another stone!) I'm starting a new job at the end of this month and have a feeling they're not going to recognise me as my interview was 5 months ago. I'm doing my best to stay motivated but I'm a def comfort eater....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, Can I join you all please?

I'm Fay. I'm just 40 (eeeek) and slightly larger than I wanted to be for the big event! Now I need to grow up and sort myself out and I am so ready to do it.

I'm completely new to Minimins & posting blogging etc so I hope this works... I have done SW before, lost about 2 stone but most has crept back. I am not going to group but am going to weigh on Mondays (am I mad?!)

Did anybody else start yesterday?

Last edited:
I'm doing SW myself at home and instead of paying £5 I'm saving it in a jar and think I'll buy a lovely treat (clothes, perfume, spa treatment? :D).
I've been super good and sticking to plan so far. My legs are killing from the gym though (ouch!)
Welcome to all the new people :) X

Welcome Fay :) have a good look round and dont be afraid to ask questions! Good luck with your weight loss!
I too put money in a jar instead of paying at group, now and again I treat myself- I've had some new shoes and some healthy foodie bits. Have it in mind to get my nails done but need to grow them properly first!
X

Hi all hope everyone is doing ok! I'm now waking up to day 9.

Back