June - New starters!

Hello

A day can make a big difference- hopefully the gain is gone by tomorrow :)

I'm still enjoying SW and this time while doing it I'm actually eating a lot less than previous attemps! Less processed food and loads of salad & veg. I really want to hold onto this motivation it's not very often I have it ha ha!

Tomorrow I have a work team lunch in Tropeiro (Brazilian meat restaurant) so I'm having a red day - I actually can't wait!!!

Lx

Hi hope everyone is doing ok. First WI for me 2 lbs gone :)

Oh no, what did you have?

No point in beating yourself up, you had it and (hopefully) enjoyed it. Sometimes we need to get things out our system!

Be super organised for tomorrow and don't let this put you completely off track.

Lx

Hiya girls, i have had such a busy week so far at work that i have been too knackered to get on here! I have been pretty good i guess, i don't feel like i am doing slimming world to the book though its more of a relaxed version i reckon (haha) I am eating lots of free stuff, cooking a lot from scratch, having my healthy extras and using all my syns but i am just trying to think more about everything i eat. I look for the alternative, i have a little freddo or a curly wurly if i am desperate for chocolate, where as before i ate a huge big bar to myself! I never worried about calories, or fat, i just ate what i wanted.

I have started body magic this week, so far this week i have done 2 x 2.5mile walks :)

Oh no, what did you have?

No point in beating yourself up, you had it and (hopefully) enjoyed it. Sometimes we need to get things out our system!

Be super organised for tomorrow and don't let this put you completely off track.

Lx

I messed up plain and simple, but I've a long way on this journey so long as I fix it straight away. Ill have that as my syns for the week and ill change my ways for rest of the week.

Next time I fancy doing it ill come straight on here to distract me

You will get that off in no time! It could be a lot worse lol!!! Couple of strict days is all you need :)

I had my Brazilian lunch today, it was a meatfest (yummmmmy) so mainly free although the meat did have marinade and probably some oil.

I made the best choices I could for sw and really enjoyed it. It's pretty impossible to syn tho :(

I'm still full so won't need a dinner and just right back to normal tomorrow.

Lx

You will get that off in no time! It could be a lot worse lol!!! Couple of strict days is all you need :)

I had my Brazilian lunch today, it was a meatfest (yummmmmy) so mainly free although the meat did have marinade and probably some oil.

I made the best choices I could for sw and really enjoyed it. It's pretty impossible to syn tho :(

I'm still full so won't need a dinner and just right back to normal tomorrow.

Lx

Glad you enjoyed it! Sounds yummy! I wouldn't worry about it syn wise, it can't have been that bad and you're straight back on plan :)
Without going into too much details I haven't 'been' and feel really bloated and awful. I'd saved my syns to share a bottle of wine tonight but not sure I can face it! X

Glad you enjoyed it! Sounds yummy! I wouldn't worry about it syn wise, it can't have been that bad and you're straight back on plan :) Without going into too much details I haven't 'been' and feel really bloated and awful. I'd saved my syns to share a bottle of wine tonight but not sure I can face it! X

Uh-oh that's never good! I find wine usually helps with that so it may be worth having a couple of glasses? Medicinal purposes of course :)

Have you been drinking plenty of water? I find it makes a really big difference x

Hiya girls, i have had such a busy week so far at work that i have been too knackered to get on here! I have been pretty good i guess, i don't feel like i am doing slimming world to the book though its more of a relaxed version i reckon (haha) I am eating lots of free stuff, cooking a lot from scratch, having my healthy extras and using all my syns but i am just trying to think more about everything i eat. I look for the alternative, i have a little freddo or a curly wurly if i am desperate for chocolate, where as before i ate a huge big bar to myself! I never worried about calories, or fat, i just ate what i wanted.

I have started body magic this week, so far this week i have done 2 x 2.5mile walks :)

Hey! Sounds like you are doing well! Sw is so relaxed I wouldn't worry :)
More importantly, you're thinking about what you're eating and even better, modifying! What is your secret lol. I've been rubbish at resisting just lately!
Walks sound good, gorgeous weather for it :) x

I've had some complete disasters this birthday week. But redeemed myself tonight, sat with the take away pizza menu for ages and decided to put the £10 I would of spent in a tub and had a sw ready meal I'd made fresh last week and frozen totally syn free :)

I've had some complete disasters this birthday week. But redeemed myself tonight, sat with the take away pizza menu for ages and decided to put the £10 I would of spent in a tub and had a sw ready meal I'd made fresh last week and frozen totally syn free :)

Brilliant! I did almost the same minus putting the cash in a jar- will put it to Father's Day gift instead! Hope you've enjoyed your birthday treats though?
OH and I have both had terrible days. We were contemplating what takeaway to have when I said "no I'm gonna have this leftover chilli" and, equally amazing, he said oh ok il just chuck something in the oven!
Darn good progress I'd say! X

Hi all, I'm joining this thread as a June starter. After half heartedly doing sw for years on and off but never sticking to it, this week I was actually 110% on plan and for my first weigh in I lost a whopping 9.5 lb!!!!!
Just goes to show how it's not sw that didn't work for me it was me being a cheater :)
I nearly passed out from shock when I saw the scales :)
So I'm - 9.5 only 4.5 to a stone off. Happy me

Brilliant! I did almost the same minus putting the cash in a jar- will put it to Father's Day gift instead! Hope you've enjoyed your birthday treats though?
OH and I have both had terrible days. We were contemplating what takeaway to have when I said "no I'm gonna have this leftover chilli" and, equally amazing, he said oh ok il just chuck something in the oven!
Darn good progress I'd say! X

Feeling overwhelmed with how far I have to go.
I'm hoping at Uni I can eat in canteen today so I can have fish batter removed and musy peas.
I need to put my birthday behind me now treat wise I think I've had more than enough x

Well done to you, how nice does it feel when you don't give in I always feel better in morning and more likely to do better today

Back