June - New starters!

Too true! Being slim feels so good. I loved walking to my wardrobe and being able to pick what I wanted, not what could fasten or what didn't dig in or look dreadful. Can't wait for that day again. Just need to get my act together and try to speed my losses up a bit xx

Do you know what you need to do?

You are so close.

Un(?)fortunately yes I do know what I need to do, pull my head out of my backside and put the damn cake and wine down! Haha. I'm so good in the week then boom weekend comes and I screw up.
OH has finally decided to give it a trial for a week so tomorrow til the following Monday we should both be 110%. I'm looking forward to showing him the sw way, and hopefully reigniting my enthusiasm so I can get on my feet again.
Sounds like you have a busy week ahead, you hoping to stay on plan? Xx

Un(?)fortunately yes I do know what I need to do, pull my head out of my backside and put the damn cake and wine down! Haha. I'm so good in the week then boom weekend comes and I screw up.
OH has finally decided to give it a trial for a week so tomorrow til the following Monday we should both be 110%. I'm looking forward to showing him the sw way, and hopefully reigniting my enthusiasm so I can get on my feet again.
Sounds like you have a busy week ahead, you hoping to stay on plan? Xx

I have to stay on plan, I've no reason at all not to. Weeks are ticking bye now.

How did you get over weekends when you lost the main bit of weight?

Hope it doesn't make life too difficult for you. Exams n stuff are stressful enough!
I was wondering this myself as I have always gone out on a weekend. Before when I lost weight I was walking a lot- had more time- and I was very strictly calorie counting. Bran flakes, sml bowl pasta and my tea was usually around 400cals. But I hated it- boring, repetitive, I was hungry. But it worked! Sw is working too just more slowly but it's more sustainable. Maybe I just need to stick to marginally better and have a smidge more patience xx

Morning!

Yes, 1lb a week for me plus body magic 3 times a week!

Had my wi this morning and I'm so chuffed, another 2lbs off :)

5 lbs in total and in track to make half a stone by target date 28th June (going to see Aerosmith!!!)

A good start to the week! Here's to a happy healthy week for all of us!

X

Morning!

Yes, 1lb a week for me plus body magic 3 times a week!

Had my wi this morning and I'm so chuffed, another 2lbs off :)

5 lbs in total and in track to make half a stone by target date 28th June (going to see Aerosmith!!!)

A good start to the week! Here's to a happy healthy week for all of us!

X

Yay well done, it's making me determine to get a loss next weigh in.

Anyone fancy a 4 week summer challenge on this thread? Ill do the admin sheet for it start in July get me time to get names and a sheet produced?
Hope I'm not too late to get in on this? x

Anyone about to give me a huge kick up the rear, I've had dominos this week, chips, KFC. You name it. I'm so angry at myself but can't seem to crawl out this whole.
Only thing I'm great for is breakfast, drinks, and lunch at work taking a sw pack up usually a salad and fruit. Otherwise I'm failing miserably

Anyone about to give me a huge kick up the rear, I've had dominos this week, chips, KFC. You name it. I'm so angry at myself but can't seem to crawl out this whole.
Only thing I'm great for is breakfast, drinks, and lunch at work taking a sw pack up usually a salad and fruit. Otherwise I'm failing miserably

<kick up the bum!>
Wow that's some serious Synage! Is it out of your system though?
Sometimes it takes a blow out to get it all out of your head. Doesn't work for me personally, makes me crave stuff all the more!
Could you do a batch cook so its easier and quicker even than a takeaway? Or maybe some homemade soup to keep you goin til teas ready? Sorry you're struggling :-( x

<kick up the bum!>
Wow that's some serious Synage! Is it out of your system though?
Sometimes it takes a blow out to get it all out of your head. Doesn't work for me personally, makes me crave stuff all the more!
Could you do a batch cook so its easier and quicker even than a takeaway? Or maybe some homemade soup to keep you goin til teas ready? Sorry you're struggling :-( x

Yeah it's out my system, I hope.

Worst thing is I never eat it all I get 2 slices max and I'm stuffed I'm just wasting money and calories. I'm really annoyed with myself and thinking I need to just join a class now and have that regular weigh in to keep me in gear

Good that its at least out of your system. It's amazing how expensive takeaways are- when I think how much food I could get from lidl with the amount a curry/dominoes costs, it's usually enough to put me off!
Don't be annoyed at yourself- the negative feelings will only make things worse and don't change anything in the long run!
Is it feasible for you to go to class?
I think they do a 12wk thing don't they, could get you on the straight n narrow! X

Good that its at least out of your system. It's amazing how expensive takeaways are- when I think how much food I could get from lidl with the amount a curry/dominoes costs, it's usually enough to put me off!
Don't be annoyed at yourself- the negative feelings will only make things worse and don't change anything in the long run!
Is it feasible for you to go to class?
I think they do a 12wk thing don't they, could get you on the straight n narrow! X

Not really I can't really afford it but then I've brought take aways so I probably could if I stop that expense.
And I say I can't get to a class but I could at least try.
I was hoping to get the 12 weeks free on Nhs through my go but they don't do sw only ww which annoys me because ppl should choose not one company get all the business.
Sw works for me.

Hi can I join done sw b4 but carnt afford classes now rearly want to start again any help advice I would be rearly gratefull thanks

Back