June - New starters!

Hey I just joined SW and lost 3 1/2 lbs in the first week and the next day I highly exceeded my syns with chocolate and desserts. However I plan on to not having any syns the whole week and excercising. Will I still gain or lose? I'm scared

Hey I just joined SW and lost 3 1/2 lbs in the first week and the next day I highly exceeded my syns with chocolate and desserts. However I plan on to not having any syns the whole week and excercising. Will I still gain or lose? I'm scared

Don't be scared , what's done is done.
It's easy to have a wobble but nothing's fixed.
Keep going and don't let it make you give up all week like it has me, 1 bad day turned into 3 and its taken all my energy to crawl out of it.
Good luck and join us on here everyone's a great help

Just get straight back into it u will be fine! Luckily coz u did it at the beginning of the week I recokn if I now stick 100% to plan u will be fine!

Hello everyone,
I am Danielle, I am a 24 year old mum to 2 little girls.

I also started on the 1st June, I weighed in at 14stone :( and last weigh in I was 13st 9lbs. My goal weight is 11 stone and a comfortable size 12.

I am a stay at home mum and spend most of my time being lazy and eating and its about time I gave myself a kick up the butt! I start college in September and want to feel confidant and not frumpy.

I am doing it from home as I just don't have the time or the childcare to go to group.

My biggest downfall is probably eating out and evening snacking. But Ive done really well with that this week.

My 1st week I lost 7lbs then there where lots of birthday celebrations and meals out and I gained 2 lbs. This week Im back on plan 100%. I dont think restricting syns is a good idea, your best off just going back on plan :)
Good luck

Hello everyone,
I am Danielle, I am a 24 year old mum to 2 little girls.

I also started on the 1st June, I weighed in at 14stone :( and last weigh in I was 13st 9lbs. My goal weight is 11 stone and a comfortable size 12.

I am a stay at home mum and spend most of my time being lazy and eating and its about time I gave myself a kick up the butt! I start college in September and want to feel confidant and not frumpy.

I am doing it from home as I just don't have the time or the childcare to go to group.

My biggest downfall is probably eating out and evening snacking. But Ive done really well with that this week.

Hi Danielle, welcome to the group.

Just 9.5lb more and your into the 12's.

My problem isn't home it's eating out/ take aways on top of to much bad snacking. So I'm really fighting all my demons on sw. Saving money :) and cooking. I'm
Hoping my already good cooking habits will pay off if I'm
Cutting out what I think are things doing me no good.

Hi Danielle, welcome to the group.

Just 9.5lb more and your into the 12's.

My problem isn't home it's eating out/ take aways on top of to much bad snacking. So I'm really fighting all my demons on sw. Saving money :) and cooking. I'm
Hoping my already good cooking habits will pay off if I'm
Cutting out what I think are things doing me no good.

12 is my 1st goal and I cant wait to get there! Haven't been in the 12's since before christmas!

I was eating out at least 2 times a week so im hoping slimming world is going to save me pounds in the pocket as well as pounds on the waist!

12 is my 1st goal and I cant wait to get there! Haven't been in the 12's since before christmas!

I was eating out at least 2 times a week so im hoping slimming world is going to save me pounds in the pocket as well as pounds on the waist!

I put my £5 weigh in a week and then every time I would of eaten out or got a take away into a tub, it's amazing how much ull save and ull soon have a new clothes fund

Did my weekly weigh in today and Ive lost another 3lbs putting me at 13st 6lbs :) 2 more weeks like this and Ill be at 13st! Eek!!

Please do :) x
I'm going to add to my July challenge see how much I can save, I'm doing £5 weigh in a week, what I would of spent on take aways and £1 for every 1lb lost. See if I can save more than in June
Im going to get a jar and add £1 for every £1 lost then do what your doing with the weigh ins and take aways :)

Back