June - New starters!

Hi could I join you all please?

I started back at slimming world two weeks ago and managed to lose half a stone so far, I've got a good 4stone to loose at least so slowly chipping away at it!

I've done slimming world before and managed to loose 2.5stone in just 5 months and then fell pregnant with my son, who is now 5!! So need to do this for myself, my confidence, my desire to shop and actually enjoy it and for my children :)

I'm in for the July challenge and looking forward to it, I like a good challenge to keep me motivated, my weigh in days are Friday mornings :)

I've been struggling this last week so I'm really looking forward to July challenge, hopefully it will give me some motivation!

Yeah start now but let's see between us what we can rack up. Keep us going between us. We can post on here what we've just passed on and how much that's put into tub.

I passed up a maccys breakkie today so £3.50 went straight in the tub :)

Ok fabby Well I weighed in yesterday and lost £3 so thats £8 :)

I'm in turmoil.

I've been weighing at the gym and last weigh in 3 weeks ago was 14st2

I've had my birthday had some bad days but rest I've been really good on.

Brought some scales yesterday and they weighed me at 13st10 then I weighed again came up 14st2 this was afternoon.

I've jumped on this morning and I'm getting a definite 13st10

I don't want to get excited but breaking back to the 13's is a massive boost so I don't want to give up on that.

Guess next week weigh in will give me my answer :)

I'm in turmoil.

Brought some scales yesterday and they weighed me at 13st10 then I weighed again came up 14st2 this was afternoon.

I don't want to get excited but breaking back to the 13's is a massive boost so I don't want to give up on that.

Yay for the 13s!
Now you've got your own scales I would stick to weighing at home- they vary so much! My mums scales knock some off me but OH's parents put 5lb on!
My best advice is weigh once a week first thing in the morn before any food or drink. This way, you should get an accurate idea of losses! Well done xx

Yay for the 13s!
Now you've got your own scales I would stick to weighing at home- they vary so much! My mums scales knock some off me but OH's parents put 5lb on!
My best advice is weigh once a week first thing in the morn before any food or drink. This way, you should get an accurate idea of losses! Well done xx

I'm taking the reading and running with it :)
If it gives me a boost to have a great week then that's good for me :)

How are you? Good weekend?

I would take it too! Great inspiration for the week :)
Yeah I've had a nice weekend thanks! Food has been bang on plan bar my cheat meal on fri but I've gone over syns a bit with drinks. Not as spectacularly as usual though haha.
Done loads of work in the garden so hoping that burns some off!
Got a trip to Alton towers on thurs, not sure how to play it- make the best choices I can on the day and draw a line, or try and pre-compensate by having a low syn week.. Any thoughts?? Xx

I know I started late Monday 16th to be precise and barely had time to start my SW eating plan when bang. Thursday got struck with a very bad virus and have unable to eat for 4 days as nothing would stay down!
Hence I have lost 7 lbs this week. I am still feeling ill but thrilled at the same time LOL. However I would def not recommend it as a weight loss method.......

Hi everyone, I have just read through this thread, seems like lots of nice people and I LOVE the idea of a July challenge. I have a lot of weight to lose and need all the motivation I can get.

Please can I join in? Starting SW on Wednesday!! x

I'm in turmoil.

Yay Well done :D

I would take it too! Great inspiration for the week :) Yeah I've had a nice weekend thanks! Food has been bang on plan bar my cheat meal on fri but I've gone over syns a bit with drinks. Not as spectacularly as usual though haha. Done loads of work in the garden so hoping that burns some off! Got a trip to Alton towers on thurs, not sure how to play it- make the best choices I can on the day and draw a line, or try and pre-compensate by having a low syn week.. Any thoughts?? Xx

Food at Alton towers is all deep fried overly expensive etc etc - get the picture!!! I'd prepare with some packed picnic free foods - will save a fortune too!! Most importantly though - enjoy - Alton towers is ace :)

Ive had a bad day today :( Ive eaten far too much chocolate and will be having wine later but I will pull it back and do better for the rest of the week.

Back