June - New starters!

I would take it too! Great inspiration for the week :)
Yeah I've had a nice weekend thanks! Food has been bang on plan bar my cheat meal on fri but I've gone over syns a bit with drinks. Not as spectacularly as usual though haha.
Done loads of work in the garden so hoping that burns some off!
Got a trip to Alton towers on thurs, not sure how to play it- make the best choices I can on the day and draw a line, or try and pre-compensate by having a low syn week.. Any thoughts?? Xx

Id suggest either just taking a day off and enjoying what yourself as a one off (but buy one of the food pass things as the food is expensive) or take a sw friendly picnic with you instead.

Hi everyone, I have just read through this thread, seems like lots of nice people and I LOVE the idea of a July challenge. I have a lot of weight to lose and need all the motivation I can get.

Please can I join in? Starting SW on Wednesday!! x

Sure more the merrier x

I LOVE Alton towers, in know its horrendously expensive and the food is terrible but I just love it. We usually go to that pizza/pasta place but thinking about it I could have fish and mushy peas and take the batter off, if we are going to eat and move.
We are staying at a friends the night before and I think supermarket pizzas on the cards- might take an alternative ready meal! I have picnicked in the past, will see what the group think, thanks guys xx

I LOVE Alton towers, in know its horrendously expensive and the food is terrible but I just love it. We usually go to that pizza/pasta place but thinking about it I could have fish and mushy peas and take the batter off, if we are going to eat and move.
We are staying at a friends the night before and I think supermarket pizzas on the cards- might take an alternative ready meal! I have picnicked in the past, will see what the group think, thanks guys xx

Or have one meal that's "normal" but take sw free snacks, fruit, diet drinks or water.

Hope you have a fab day though I love it there and it'd be a hard day for me to.

Sooooo, I go to my first class tomorrow night and will start proper on Thursday. How should I prepare? Clean, healthy meals or have a complete binge??

Sooooo, I go to my first class tomorrow night and will start proper on Thursday. How should I prepare? Clean, healthy meals or have a complete binge??

Personally I'd say be as healthy as you can - have it in your head that you've already started and it'll be easier to get onto the plan. I find a big binge just makes it harder for me although this time round I'm going to keep trying, regardless of bad days, which in the past have caused me to give up. It does depend on you though and will be easier to stick to plan if you don't have junk food in the house.

Hi all :) Lost a stone on SW last year, fell off the wagon for 6 months and put it all back on again. Started back on Monday, hoping to stick to it this time!

July challenge

Mine is going to be ambitious going to try really hard I'm going for 10lb loss and my nsv is £50 saved in my weight loss money jar.

What's yours? And I'll get you onto the challenge sheet x

My July challenge is to stick 100% to the plan and lose 1 stone and walk home from work at least twice per week.

July challenge

Mine is going to be ambitious going to try really hard I'm going for 10lb loss and my nsv is £50 saved in my weight loss money jar.

What's yours? And I'll get you onto the challenge sheet x

My July challenge is to lose 4lb (im consistently losing a lb a week and reasonably happy) and nsv is to feel confident for a big birthday party my friend is having on the 26th! Xx

Hi Everyone I started SW on June 19th - going to try and lose 7lb during the rest of June and my July challenge is to lose another 7lb - quite challenginga s it is my birthday month :)

Who else got July challenge.

Got done ppl going for real
Brave losses and nsv. Here's who I have so far :-

Daniellej89 - lb? And £50 in the tub

Rosiepops - 4lb and some party confidence

Vdub - 14lb and 100% plan and walking more

Willfitskinnyjeans - 10lb and £50 in my tub.

Any more joining us? X

Back