June - New starters!

Count me in! Just finished antibiotics and feel like c$£p. I have no appetite yet and still feel nauseous. Am hoping to get some real food down me by the weekend. I would say if I can get under 12 stone by end of July I will be ecstatic........11 stone 12 lbs would be perfect.

Who else got July challenge.

Got done ppl going for real
Brave losses and nsv. Here's who I have so far :-

Daniellej89 - lb? And £50 in the tub

Rosiepops - 4lb and some party confidence

Vdub - 14lb and 100% plan and walking more

Willfitskinnyjeans - 10lb and £50 in my tub.

Any more joining us? X

Count me in missjodielb - 10lbs and my stone award :)

Brilliant :) x

If we loose a good few pounds before the start of the challenge we are looking at a possible 1stone off before August.

That would take me to 12st10 eeeek :)

Just realised though Ive weighed a day early! Thought it was Saturday haha! I will weigh again tomorrow then!

Sneak another weigh in tomorrow but 2lb is fab.

I'm aiming for 10 lb for July I think I said. I'm not at all expecting to get it but if I end June well and reach it ill be pushing a stone by end of July take me to mid 12's that would be amazing.

My month been up and down but it's definitely paying off making the main changes. Odd meal I've had that I shouldn't hadn't made a difference with being spot on. I'm not eating any bread though or potatoes seems to really be helping me but we will see x

Count me in! Just finished antibiotics and feel like c$£p. I have no appetite yet and still feel nauseous. Am hoping to get some real food down me by the weekend. I would say if I can get under 12 stone by end of July I will be ecstatic........11 stone 12 lbs would be perfect.

Hope your feeling bit better x

94 days until my start date at Uni for year 2. Assuming I pass this semester ok.

I'd like to set myself a realistic target for then as of then my stats are

Start 15 stone last year
Lost some and then gave up taking me to this new start at 14st9 in may

As of today I'm 13 st 9

I think I'm going to aim for 11stone. Bit of a tough challenge to get there but I'm going to really try for it, I can't think to far ahead but I need something to really get my teeth into on top of July challenge

94 days until my start date at Uni for year 2. Assuming I pass this semester ok.

I'd like to set myself a realistic target for then as of then my stats are

Start 15 stone last year
Lost some and then gave up taking me to this new start at 14st9 in may

As of today I'm 13 st 9

I think I'm going to aim for 11stone. Bit of a tough challenge to get there but I'm going to really try for it, I can't think to far ahead but I need something to really get my teeth into on top of July challenge
My ultimate goal is 11stone and a comfortable size 12. That may change once Im 11 stone though!

Hope you feel better today

I know this feeling! So far I've been pretty bad since weds and got a pub crawl to contend with tomorrow... Good luck xx

Ooooo Rosie good luck with that. I try think go with a plan and stick to it. Even of its go to have night off plan and enjoy and straight back to it next day, if you stick to what you planned you feel that bit in control.

My emotional eating is tested today big time, my nearly 4 year old has turned into a monster. Last night at 7am and again at 9 the tantrums are horrific, he's so upsetting and so rude to me out of no where my little boy has made me cry and I could just eat a huge maccy breakfast :(

Back