June - New starters!

Thanks guys. I think I'm just gonna be off plan and get straight back on it tomorrow. I've planned tomorrow's meals- disorganisation is my downfall- and hopefully with plenty of super free and sub-5syn days next week I might get away with a small gain. I'll cry if I go back in the 11s!
Sorry your little one is being a monster :-( I can only imagine as I don't have children but it must be really upsetting! Hope your day improves xx

Hi, can I join your group please. I started SW on wed on my own doing it from home. I'm 36 and from south Yorkshire and mum to 3 boys. I started SW in February 13 and lost 16lb then over xmas put around 8 back on. So I started again in February 14 and lost a further 20lb. In April 14 I switched to calorie counting and hitting the gym practically everyday and lost zilch! So I've started again this week and already lost 2lb! How does that work? So I'm back for the long haul now as I'm planning a great holiday for next summer and want to wear a bikini for the 1st time ever. I've still got another 20lb to go as my goal weight is 10.5 stone. Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing support. Also have any of you tried to Maggi so juicy? They make your chicken so lush lol x

Thanks guys. I think I'm just gonna be off plan and get straight back on it tomorrow. I've planned tomorrow's meals- disorganisation is my downfall- and hopefully with plenty of super free and sub-5syn days next week I might get away with a small gain. I'll cry if I go back in the 11s!
Sorry your little one is being a monster :-( I can only imagine as I don't have children but it must be really upsetting! Hope your day improves xx

I don't think one day will result in a gain, when you going?

He's got better I didn't have a maccys breakfast, or fudge but I did have a panini for lunch :(

Hello welcome,

You can easy do 20 lb by Christmas then rest of time to your holiday you have loads of time to tone and exercise into shape you want.

What's syns like for those maggi packets, they do make the chicken nice

Hello welcome,

You can easy do 20 lb by Christmas then rest of time to your holiday you have loads of time to tone and exercise into shape you want.

What's syns like for those maggi packets, they do make the chicken nice

I'm counting them as 2 syns I dont have access to the SW directory. I'm going on the 20 cals = 1syn rule

hi, just been getting up to speed with how everyone is doing, all sounding so much better than me!! I have been back and forth, slimming world, weight watchers, slimming world, weight watchers, little binge!! and on and on, every few days!! crazy that I think I have managed to stay the same for the full month of June!! really panicking now, as I go on my hols on 18th August, so my aim to loose a stone and a half is out of the window,!! I'm back and trying again, as starving on weight watchers, so if its ok, i'd like to be in for the Summer challenge, I'd like 10lb off for July, if I could do a stone that would be amazing but really probably a bit unrealistic!! and my other victory would be to go on the treadmill for 15 minutes every day!! wish me luck, a kick up the bum along the way would be welcome too!! thanks guys.xx

hi, just been getting up to speed with how everyone is doing, all sounding so much better than me!! I have been back and forth, slimming world, weight watchers, slimming world, weight watchers, little binge!! and on and on, every few days!! crazy that I think I have managed to stay the same for the full month of June!! really panicking now, as I go on my hols on 18th August, so my aim to loose a stone and a half is out of the window,!! I'm back and trying again, as starving on weight watchers, so if its ok, i'd like to be in for the Summer challenge, I'd like 10lb off for July, if I could do a stone that would be amazing but really probably a bit unrealistic!! and my other victory would be to go on the treadmill for 15 minutes every day!! wish me luck, a kick up the bum along the way would be welcome too!! thanks guys.xx

Hello yay another one for the challenge, we will kick you butt if you kick ours.

I'd like a full July with none of these cheat days I've convinced myself I'm allowed.

X

Cool ty, I'll look them up and if I find out ill tell you. Which flavours you like?
I like the Italian herbs one which I've just worked out and its 1 syn. I'm up for the challenge too. I'm aiming for 5lb by end of July. Anything more would be a bonus but if I set my self little targets I tend to stick to them. I weigh in on friday mornings and fri night I always have a bottle of wine and cheat meal it's what keeps me going.

I like the Italian herbs one which I've just worked out and its 1 syn. I'm up for the challenge too. I'm aiming for 5lb by end of July. Anything more would be a bonus but if I set my self little targets I tend to stick to them. I weigh in on friday mornings and fri night I always have a bottle of wine and cheat meal it's what keeps me going.

Cool ill put you down.

I weigh Friday to. I've had today off for no reason and regret it. I need 5 perfect days now

My emotional eating is tested today big time, my nearly 4 year old has turned into a monster. Last night at 7am and again at 9 the tantrums are horrific, he's so upsetting and so rude to me out of no where my little boy has made me cry and I could just eat a huge maccy breakfast :(

I feel your pain. My 2 year old is being a devil lately! Her tantrums are mega :(

Good to see we are getting more people on here! Still feeling gross and nauseous. Never imagined I would EVER lose my appetite for over a week!!!! Weigh in tomorrow a.m.

Good to see we are getting more people on here! Still feeling gross and nauseous. Never imagined I would EVER lose my appetite for over a week!!!! Weigh in tomorrow a.m.

Have you just got a bug? :(
Good luck for weigh in, not much you can do about the figure on the scales when you have been poorly x

Hey everyone :) glad to see lots jumping on the July challenge! I've been off plan since weds, yikes! Tried to make good choices but there's only so far this will stretch. Hope the scales are kind to me on thurs. got a pan of superspeed/free soup on the go and going to try claw it back this week!
Have a good Sunday everyone! New week tomorrow :) xx

Hey everyone :) glad to see lots jumping on the July challenge! I've been off plan since weds, yikes! Tried to make good choices but there's only so far this will stretch. Hope the scales are kind to me on thurs. got a pan of superspeed/free soup on the go and going to try claw it back this week!
Have a good Sunday everyone! New week tomorrow :) xx

Good luck you can do it :) new week and new month upon us x

Who else got July challenge.

Got done ppl going for real
Brave losses and nsv. Here's who I have so far :-

Daniellej89 - lb? And £50 in the tub

Rosiepops - 4lb and some party confidence

Vdub - 14lb and 100% plan and walking more

Willfitskinnyjeans - 10lb and £50 in my tub.

Any more joining us? X

Count me in too please :)

I would like 10lb off in July, not sure it will happen as its my birthday month, but thats right at the beginning so may be able to pull it back :D

Have a good week everyone and nail start of July.
I'm going for whole month on plan no more cheat days

Same to you! Good luck with no cheat days, let us know how you get on!
I've planned my meals for the week and am feeling really in control. The last few days have been really atrocious but I think at least it's out of my system now lol xx

Back