June - New starters!

Same to you! Good luck with no cheat days, let us know how you get on!
I've planned my meals for the week and am feeling really in control. The last few days have been really atrocious but I think at least it's out of my system now lol xx

I need to plan my week or I will fail the challenge before its hardly started.

I enjoy being on plan now the sense of control I like I think

I can't wait to be back on plan! Can't remember where I said this so sorry if I'm repeating myself but with other diets I used to enjoy cheat days or naughty stuff but I can't hack the guilt/upset stomach/sugar crashes/thirst!
Have you time to sit n have a meal planning session? I bought a little whiteboard thing that I write the contents of the freezer on, then plan meals around that (can usually remember fridge/cupboard). I can wipe stuff off as I use it and its really handy! Should mention, my freezer is down the cellar and difficult to access just to have a look so its doubly useful..

Hi all, 1 lb weight loss for me which is not so wow as the 7 lb last week. I imagine however that now I am eating again I will have retained water. I know I was dehydrated last week. Good luck all and will pop back later to see how you've all done.

It's here everyone our mini July challenge.

I'm going for 10lb, £50 in my tub and 100% on plan no cheat days. Good luck everyone stick with it and by July we can all be a nice big chunk closer to our goal weights.

If I do this challenge I can be in the 12's from an original weight of 15stone this would be huge for me. So good luck everyone xxxxxxxx

For my July challenge my goals are the same as 'willfitskinnyjeans'.
I want a 10lb loss, £50 in my tub and no cheat days (except for Friday as its my brothers 21st!).
I also want to make sure I do at least 3 red days a week.

Good luck everyone :)

Spot on ty, looking forward to weigh in Friday.

I did have to go to bed early and I need to go shopping and was starting to feel twitchy about the food I have in I'm not really meant to be eating. So off shopping tonight I think stock up on things I can have

I did very well had 13 syns and loadsa fruit and veg and protein. Drank loadsa water too which I've been getting a bit obsessive about over the last few weeks and must have 2 litres lol

Day 1 went quite well considering I've had horrific anxiety this week and completely lost my appetite! My routine has gone completely out the window but as everything is calming down now I can make some plans to eat healthy and lose the 10lb this will bring me 16lb weight loss overall and a lovely one stone award ;) and 12st 7lb

Hi MissJodie
Sorry to hear about your anxiety attack and I can really sympathise as some years ago I suffered really badly from them. I hope you feel loads better soon as I know how it knocks the stuffing out of you. I am sure the focus on losing weight will help no end.
Big hug.

Hi MissJodie Sorry to hear about your anxiety attack and I can really sympathise as some years ago I suffered really badly from them. I hope you feel loads better soon as I know how it knocks the stuffing out of you. I am sure the focus on losing weight will help no end. Big hug.

This means more than you can imagine reading this knowing you know how it feels! Its been almost unbearable but left with a an even stronger fighting spirit! Thank you and heres to a fantastic July :)

Day 1 went quite well considering I've had horrific anxiety this week and completely lost my appetite! My routine has gone completely out the window but as everything is calming down now I can make some plans to eat healthy and lose the 10lb this will bring me 16lb weight loss overall and a lovely one stone award ;) and 12st 7lb
I also know this feeling all to well :( I suffer with anxiety too.
Good luck with July and Im glad your getting back to normal.

For my July challenge my goals are the same as 'willfitskinnyjeans'.
I want a 10lb loss, £50 in my tub and no cheat days (except for Friday as its my brothers 21st!).
I also want to make sure I do at least 3 red days a week.

Good luck everyone :)

Averted a take away, sat with menu and everything, instead I had a sw free tea. Some m&m's with my syns and ill be putting £10 in my tub :)

Back