June - New starters!

Well done!

I bet its a real eye opener seeing how much goes in your tub that would go on takeaways?
Had a reasonable day today, I WI tomorrow and I'm really considering putting it off. My OH weighs on a Monday so thinking about changing days anyway..
Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

I'd say if you put it off (we all have) don't put it off any further than next Monday.
It's quite frankly disgusting how much, I don't eat that much take away because I usually bin more than half. How much I order and pay for is worse than how much I eat.
I'm so good at work I've got work nailed but all the salad leaves me bit hungry and there's a window between getting my evening meal where I'm far to easily convinced to order in.

Nearly day 3 of challenge it'll soon be a week in so everyone hope your doing well and we get some losses recorded in this next week x

Thanks for that. Il see how I feel in the morning but promise not to go later than Mon :) having some mega weekend guilt lol.
It's crackers that you barely eat any of it! Have you got a plan for the cash you're gonna have saved? Xx

It's all going in a tub for new goal weight clothes.
I never get money for clothes so this Is just money that would of been spent anyway.
That's the plan. I'm not expecting this to me until next year tho.

Will it stop you having off weekends if you wi Monday do you think?

Sounds good! You'll have a good spree- unless yo stop craving takeaways?! Do you put some away weekly too instead of group?
Haha in theory it would encourage on-plan weekends! My problem is i always seem to be out boozing or meals out with family and friends on a weekend.. Working this weekend though and am going wedding dress shopping next sat so I should be good! Xx

Sounds good! You'll have a good spree- unless yo stop craving takeaways?! Do you put some away weekly too instead of group?
Haha in theory it would encourage on-plan weekends! My problem is i always seem to be out boozing or meals out with family and friends on a weekend.. Working this weekend though and am going wedding dress shopping next sat so I should be good! Xx

Oh brill when's the wedding? That's exciting.

Yes put £5 wi a week and £1 for every 1lb lost.

Ahh I like the idea of £1 per lb too!

I only do a quid a week but its mounted up over the time. I dip into it when I feel I've done well for a treat e.g shoes (Primark/Matalan usually!) or a small treatment, have booked for a hair cut tomo.
Wedding is 12th June! So I have less than a year to wait now. 8lb Ish to target then the tough bit- maintain!! Xx

Ahh I like the idea of £1 per lb too!

I only do a quid a week but its mounted up over the time. I dip into it when I feel I've done well for a treat e.g shoes (Primark/Matalan usually!) or a small treatment, have booked for a hair cut tomo.
Wedding is 12th June! So I have less than a year to wait now. 8lb Ish to target then the tough bit- maintain!! Xx

Oh your so close to target. What did you start at?

It all adds up, I feel like I've lost weight today but looking forward to next stone being gone, it's always nicer when other ppl notice it

Oooh you two are doing good. I bought new scales and cannot keep off them which is not good! I am going to ask partner to hide them until next Monday but then I will go crazy to hunt them down. Perhaps the novelty will wear off?

I braved it and weighed, just 1lb on! I can't believe it after everything I've eaten (and drank!) so I'm thrilled- odd to be so happy with a gain!
I started at 12st2lb and am 10st13 now. It's not a massive amount of weight but makes a big difference to me! Target is around 10st4 but ill be happy at 10st7 really..

I braved it and weighed, just 1lb on! I can't believe it after everything I've eaten (and drank!) so I'm thrilled- odd to be so happy with a gain!
I started at 12st2lb and am 10st13 now. It's not a massive amount of weight but makes a big difference to me! Target is around 10st4 but ill be happy at 10st7 really..

Oh bonus and I'm dead proud you faced up to it.

I weigh in tomorrow. Didn't have best weekend tho so we will see.

Don't forget to update me on your weigh ins for the challenge

Can't do my weight until tomorrow but my tub is £35 left to go - £15 in already :)

I weigh in tonight and cant wait for my post weigh in treat ?????

Peri peri grilled chicken kebab with chips

I deserve it lost another 3lb :)

Back