June - New starters!

Ouch.
Cold pack, and strap to together nice and firm but not to tight. Painkillers and hope its not broke x
I think its just badly bruised looking at it this morning!

So Ive weighed today as I wont be home to weigh tomorrow and im 1lb down. Im a bit gutted its not more but last week was dreadful and I still had a 2lb loss so im not too fussed. Im now 12 st 3lbs. Thats £6 in my jar today and I turned down chip shop chips Wednesday so thats another £1.50 I put in.

I'm impressed because I seem to have put a lb on! I am not supposed to wi until Monday but had a sneak look. Fluctuation? Will see what happens come Monday. Well done you lot.:jelous::jelous:

I've failed one bit of my challenge, had a pub lunch and feel yuk did it so 100% plan month has gone. Let me see if I can get my lb & £ target instead

I've failed one bit of my challenge, had a pub lunch and feel yuk did it so 100% plan month has gone. Let me see if I can get my lb & £ target instead

Ah don't worry too much about it- 2 out of 3 ain't bad!!
Did you not enjoy your lunch at the time?
I have eaten a takeaway tonight (curry) but stayed within my syns AND went to the pub but only had one drink, again within syns.. I'm a changed woman! Xx

Ah don't worry too much about it- 2 out of 3 ain't bad!!
Did you not enjoy your lunch at the time?
I have eaten a takeaway tonight (curry) but stayed within my syns AND went to the pub but only had one drink, again within syns.. I'm a changed woman! Xx

We've swapped places haha.

Well done to you, and it'll show in weigh in. I still need to combat having these cheat days. At least I know how to get straight back on track they used to turn into a give up but don't now.

No didn't enjoy it, they didn't have what I wanted and I didn't even eat half and felt ill afterwards.

I'm not at Uni now for 2 weeks be nice if I went back a bit lighter. I don't seem to notice a different in myself yet maybe after this next stone I will.

I hope you are right! That little gain has given me a new determination I think.
It's a shame you didn't enjoy it- I tend to think if at least you enjoyed it then life's too short, and get back on plan knowing there will be a slower loss.
How much have you got left to go?
I found that I barely noticed the first 7-10lbs but am convinced its a mental thing- I didn't feel like I was dieting. I can see it more now and people are starting to comment a bit xx

I hope you are right! That little gain has given me a new determination I think.
It's a shame you didn't enjoy it- I tend to think if at least you enjoyed it then life's too short, and get back on plan knowing there will be a slower loss.
I found that I barely noticed the first 7-10lbs but am convinced its a mental thing- I didn't feel like I was dieting. I can see it more now and people are starting to comment a bit xx

I'm in this for long haul I was 15st last year, then lost some and was at 14st9 for a while until I started again in may properly. With my birthday and 2 trips away in June I am now 13st 8

My first target is 12. But proper target is under 10 eventually.

Someone told me other day I've put on weight.
Clothes are baggy by the week i really think this next stone will show alot more.

Choose your battles, like me yesterday it was not at all worth messing up for.

Ive had a really bad weekend :( YEsterday I had meatballs and chips at Ikea and then I had lots of bad food at my brothers birthday party along with lots of wine. Today Ive had chocolate, white bread and bacon with the fat on :( Tomorrow is a new day though and I will pull it back!

Ive had a really bad weekend :( YEsterday I had meatballs and chips at Ikea and then I had lots of bad food at my brothers birthday party along with lots of wine. Today Ive had chocolate, white bread and bacon with the fat on :( Tomorrow is a new day though and I will pull it back!

Bacon with fat on, it's been a long time since I had that, did it taste good?

How's everyone doing? We're abit quiet.

I've made a total hash of this weekend for no reason at all I've eaten and eaten :(

Morning
Sorry to hear you've had a bad weekend :-( mines been mostly good except for a sliver of cake yesterday! I'd already had 9.5syns so I was probably over yesterday but feel quite positive anyway.
Worked with OH yesterday and it always drains me! Food shop today.
How's everyone feeling? Xx

I always struggle at weekends could i save all my,syns for then

Back