Junebrides weight loss diary

Well iam here and iam going to get in to my wedding dress and make it look as nice as it should.
About me
Iam 27 and a mum of 2 boys age 6 and 19 months. Iam getting marryed in June and even thow my dress fits me it is a bit snug and would look better if i was slimmer.

My Weight
when i had my 1st son 6yrs ago i was 17stone after him and i lost a 6st7lbs just waching what i eat and got down to 10st7 and a size 14 wich i had not been sins leaving school. then when we was trying for #2 i wnet up to 11st11 then after having him i went up to 13st2 iam now 11st1 and want to be 10st but will be happy at 10st7 so here i go.

this is my 3rd day of sf and iam finding it easy atm but we will see how i go....

Well day 3 went well...
I had Sf for brikki
Sf for dinner
chicken salda and 1 slice of bread for tea and a ww ice cream

I find that the sf fills me up and i dont need the snack pluss all the water (and the loo trips)

Gosh, you have done so well losing all that weight already! How did you lose weight until you started the SF 3 days ago, was it just watching what you eat?

I am on day 3 today, as you will know from my diary. Finding it quite easy atm. I run and I find it easier to motivate myself if I change my mindset from "OMG I have only done 2km and still have 3km to go and it is killing me, I am never going to do it" to "it is ok, I can still run a little bit more. I can stop whenever I want, but I am ok to keep going to that next corner". Thinking like that I get to the next corner, then the next and the next. It is that get-out clause, knowing I can stop when I want to, that keeps me going. Since I have had success with that in running, I will adapt it to weightloss too and rather than think I will have to be on SF for the next 4 months, just think that it is ok for now, and I can keep on for one more day (and then probably one more, and one more...)

Do you find it hard to keep your weight down when you lose it? I have had three babies over the last 6 years (and breastfed each for year), so I have almost lost touch with what a natural weight is for me! My wardrobe is full of clothes of every size and body shape I can imagine for my body!

Hi emma, I didnt find it hard at 1st but i put a lot of weight on TTC my 2nd son as it took 2yrs and i was getting so down i turnd to food. Pluss i think because i came off the depo jab to try that made me put a lot of weight on as well. Now i find i stick to arund 11st size 16 and my body dosent really like going under it but can easy go up if i dont wach. I have cloths in size 20-14 (but can't get in to some 14 yet)

Well day 4 went just as good as day 3 i had
Sf for brekki
spesh k bar for snack
SF for dinner
banana for snack
and a low fat/cal shepperds pie for tea

I did weight my self this morning tut tut but i just wanted to see if any thing has buged and iam now 10st12lbs so i have lost 3lbs in 4 days i am very happy with that.

day 5 today yay it is going fast maybe becuse my son is off school ill so iam running about with 2 of them. day 4 was ok but i did have some of my LO s/roll and some ice cream oh made me after tea. Never mind another day starts now so iam going to be 100% good agane.

Last edited:
Day 7
Not been on yesterday as i had a lot on went to my mums to try on my wedding dress and it fits better than it did yay!!!
well last day untill i weight in i hope i have lost weight. I know i have lost a inch off my hips and my size 16s was falling down yesterday so even if i havnt lost weight i know i have lost size and i think that is what matters?!?!? my food yesterday wasnt to bad but i only had 1 Sf and bread so under my cals but not a good day but on to this 1 ....

I just realised we started SF on the same day - first WI tomorrow for us both! I have been a bit 'flexible' with the plan over the weekend, but hope for a little loss anyway! You sound like you could be in for a great one!

hi emma nope i messed up big time yesterday i was so hugry all day but i have lost 2lbs this week so happy with that i think with me only having a bit of weight to go it is going to take a wail. Well iam back on it today not going to let the weekend beat me.

today iam trying my meal at dinner time as my son has swimming tonight so will be in a hurry so i thort i would give it ago see if i can get my self back on the SF wagon i fell off at weekend. So today i have has so far
SF brikki
banana snack
and a grilled bacon on brown bread
i have felt so hunger the last 2 days thow so hope having a meal in the day will help befor i say sod it fully

Back