Junebrides weight loss diary

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Junebride11, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well iam here and iam going to get in to my wedding dress and make it look as nice as it should.
    About me
    Iam 27 and a mum of 2 boys age 6 and 19 months. Iam getting marryed in June and even thow my dress fits me it is a bit snug and would look better if i was slimmer.

My Weight
    when i had my 1st son 6yrs ago i was 17stone after him and i lost a 6st7lbs just waching what i eat and got down to 10st7 and a size 14 wich i had not been sins leaving school. then when we was trying for #2 i wnet up to 11st11 then after having him i went up to 13st2 iam now 11st1 and want to be 10st but will be happy at 10st7 so here i go.

this is my 3rd day of sf and iam finding it easy atm but we will see how i go....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well day 3 went well...
    I had Sf for brikki
    Sf for dinner
    chicken salda and 1 slice of bread for tea and a ww ice cream

I find that the sf fills me up and i dont need the snack pluss all the water (and the loo trips)

4. Emma75

Emma75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.17%)
    Diet:
    Eat less, exercise more
    Gosh, you have done so well losing all that weight already! How did you lose weight until you started the SF 3 days ago, was it just watching what you eat?

I am on day 3 today, as you will know from my diary. Finding it quite easy atm. I run and I find it easier to motivate myself if I change my mindset from "OMG I have only done 2km and still have 3km to go and it is killing me, I am never going to do it" to "it is ok, I can still run a little bit more. I can stop whenever I want, but I am ok to keep going to that next corner". Thinking like that I get to the next corner, then the next and the next. It is that get-out clause, knowing I can stop when I want to, that keeps me going. Since I have had success with that in running, I will adapt it to weightloss too and rather than think I will have to be on SF for the next 4 months, just think that it is ok for now, and I can keep on for one more day (and then probably one more, and one more...)

Do you find it hard to keep your weight down when you lose it? I have had three babies over the last 6 years (and breastfed each for year), so I have almost lost touch with what a natural weight is for me! My wardrobe is full of clothes of every size and body shape I can imagine for my body!

5. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi emma, I didnt find it hard at 1st but i put a lot of weight on TTC my 2nd son as it took 2yrs and i was getting so down i turnd to food. Pluss i think because i came off the depo jab to try that made me put a lot of weight on as well. Now i find i stick to arund 11st size 16 and my body dosent really like going under it but can easy go up if i dont wach. I have cloths in size 20-14 (but can't get in to some 14 yet)

Well day 4 went just as good as day 3 i had
    Sf for brekki
    spesh k bar for snack
    SF for dinner
    banana for snack
    and a low fat/cal shepperds pie for tea

I did weight my self this morning tut tut but i just wanted to see if any thing has buged and iam now 10st12lbs so i have lost 3lbs in 4 days i am very happy with that.

6. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    day 5 today yay it is going fast maybe becuse my son is off school ill so iam running about with 2 of them. day 4 was ok but i did have some of my LO s/roll and some ice cream oh made me after tea. Never mind another day starts now so iam going to be 100% good agane.

Last edited: 20 March 2011
  7. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Day 7
    Not been on yesterday as i had a lot on went to my mums to try on my wedding dress and it fits better than it did yay!!!
    well last day untill i weight in i hope i have lost weight. I know i have lost a inch off my hips and my size 16s was falling down yesterday so even if i havnt lost weight i know i have lost size and i think that is what matters?!?!? my food yesterday wasnt to bad but i only had 1 Sf and bread so under my cals but not a good day but on to this 1 ....

8. Emma75

Emma75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.17%)
    Diet:
    Eat less, exercise more
    I just realised we started SF on the same day - first WI tomorrow for us both! I have been a bit 'flexible' with the plan over the weekend, but hope for a little loss anyway! You sound like you could be in for a great one!

9. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hi emma nope i messed up big time yesterday i was so hugry all day but i have lost 2lbs this week so happy with that i think with me only having a bit of weight to go it is going to take a wail. Well iam back on it today not going to let the weekend beat me.

10. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    today iam trying my meal at dinner time as my son has swimming tonight so will be in a hurry so i thort i would give it ago see if i can get my self back on the SF wagon i fell off at weekend. So today i have has so far
    SF brikki
    banana snack
    and a grilled bacon on brown bread
    i have felt so hunger the last 2 days thow so hope having a meal in the day will help befor i say sod it fully

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.