June's Exercise Challenge!

Did my 5K run/walk yesterday. Going for a bike ride tonight and have my race on Sunday. I have raised £700, I am so pleased!!

x

Hi

Had yesterday as my rest day. So this morning did a 5k run on the treadmill in 33 mins (aiming to get to 30 mins) then 20 mins on Powerplate. Had a works activity afternoon which included human table football (don't ask!) a scavenger hunt (lots of rushing around), clay pigeon shooting and quad bikes. Tomorrow taking my son into London for his birthday so lots of walking I expect. Sunday the plan will be to do a 10 mile cycle over the hills to the pub and back....

last year - we had an overnight stay in Coventry with a medaeval banquet, and we were provided with costumes! the downside was that we had to endue cocktail making and tasting beforehand!!!!!!!

I work for Advanced Medical Optics, and they are pretty good to their staff. I am the office Co Ordinator and look after all sorts of things from Health and safety (yawn), Company Cars, Mobile Phones and Facilities - which basically means I can make the office nice for the staff. Also sort out special lunches for us when necessary so i can make them all Slimming World friendly and i get plenty of choice!!

I want your job too! Well done on the run time! I am at 40 mins for 5K but I run s l o w l y! LOL

Did race for life yesterday, it wa HOT out but luckily a bit cloudy, 40 mins so that was my exercise for the day. Saturday did loads of gardening and 45 min walk

x

Well done on the RFL Steph. Well it's Monday again, the start of a new week and as always I will be kicking it off with 2 hours of martial arts tonight

Well done Steph!

I've not been doing too good. I didn't go swimming last night or last wed because of a chest infection. And only walked to school this morning :(:break_diet:

Walking both ways tomorrow though and doing double aqua class tomorrow:)

fabulous Steph - RFL is a great event to take part in.

Todays exercise has been x 20 mins interval training on the treadmill and 20 mins powerplate. Hubby not too well so cycle ride is probably off tonight, which is Ok as I shall cycle to work and back tomorrow instead (6 miles each way)!

I've not been doing too good. I didn't go swimming last night or last wed because of a chest infection. And only walked to school this morning :(:break_diet:

Sorry you've been unwell Sophs!!! Don't over do it, esp with a chest infection and sciatica!! Very painful!

Back