Junk Food

Sowwy only playing... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:)

You are as bad as the rest ms tonismum:p x

LMAO HA X

I just think you are all funny...........anything to stop us thinking about eating...

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and am of my 5th and possibly that toughest day yet of Lipotrim. I'm hungery and want nothing more that a good, hearty dinner or a sneaky packet of crisps. I know I will be encouraged after my first weigh in but the wait is painful. I'm feeling better about my cravings nw thanks to all your comments and advice to others.

Wish me luck! xxx

Dont think about the food Clare, your doing good. By the way how old are you?
Good luck kiddo xx

Spoil sport:mad: x

Clare dont give up the first week is definitely the hardest and it will get soooo much easier..you will grow to love it like us mad lot xxx

hi,
my personal experience is that the first 2 weeks ish got rid of the hungry tired blurgh feeling then it took till week 6 to get rid of the head hunger and cravings! that sounds awful i bet coz it will seem like ages away from day 5 but time does fly and the bits inbetween where you struggle with your head (god it's SO tough) are all moments to be very proud of yourself for getting through!
i had to force a train of thought into my mind which went something like...i've been naughty(eating to the point where i've got so much to lose) and i KNOW it therefore i have to accept the concequences - kind of like when you were 3 and pinched a biscuit, it wasn't nice getting told off but you knew you deserved it! so, it's been a kind of acceptance for me that yes i wanted the junk but i have to deal with these desires in my head other wise i'l just keep getting into trouble!
this diet is really a time to dwell on these thoughts (you can't do anything else sometimes lol) and re-jig it all in your head and with time it really can be done!
keep going with this battle and you WILL win the war!
fran :)

Oooh Fran hun you're harsh on yourself lol!! Ha i can imagine you punishing yourself! Clearly worked hasnt it?! Hey Fran how are ya hun? xx

hey tracy,
yeah i'm a tyrant with myself.....lol!! BUT i always used to say ah fran you've had a tough day have a takeaway and don't forget something yummy for pudding too.....and it lead to a very unhappy me so being "strict" with myself has SO been worth it!!
i'm doing great thankyou...had a fab day yesterday i met up with an uncle i haven't seen for about 15years, i had the oppertunity to meet up about 2 years ago but wouldn't do it because i was so ashamed of my weight! the same can be said for a friend i haven't seen for 5 years and i went and saw her yesterday morning (i'd been making excuses and putting that off too)...it was so good to bung on a pair of 14 jeans and see these people as a bubbly happy me....i feel like the world is saying welcome back!!
your refeed story is just fab for me to keep track of....i'm doing the same now but will stick that on my "EEEK" thread....it's gotta be done lol!!
thanks
fran :) x

Fran you seriously have done sooo well YOU GO GIRL
Wow i can completley relate to the mind games i have at least one every day i usually come on here on go look at my holiday clothes when the going gets tuff!

I honestly wouldnt be able to do it without mini minis and you lot of coarse x

I sat down yesterday when i was having one of my mind game lol
and worked out how much iv lost and how much iv got to loose in 3 weeks iv lost 1st and 5lbs :eek: still got 1st 8lbs to go something like that anyway but im startin to see an end to it now, i really love LT now i hope i can do as well as Tracy when im refeeding!

Back