Junk Food

I'm on week 4 and I do still get some cravings fo chinese, pizza's etc but my major cravings are for tomato's (i dont even like tomatos!), my fiance's ragu (its amazing) and stirfry! Its strange as my cravings are mostly for healthy food! I think if you crave salty greesy things it means ur not drinking enough water, salty food contains water in ur body, so if ur not drinking enough ur body craves the greesy salty foods. xx

Luckily guys having finished LT now i am not craving any of these foods at all in fact the thought of putting that fat back into my body horrifies me! xx

Have just read this post. I think i crave a lot of bad food cos thats the food thats usually in the adverts!! Stupid adverts!! I have to say, I am craving good food at the moment. I would love a nice chicken roast :) Yummy :) But i wouldn't be able to not eat indian/chinese/pizza etc when i am maintaining!! I would go mad!! lol

I hate to do this but im feeling bad Lizzie..i just had sweetcorn!!

Eww no i dont like it like that, just on its own with fish and rice!!! Ok im really sorry i feel bad now lol x

aww man sweetcorn the food of gods on the cob in my tuna, any where:drool::drool::drool:

Aww i feel bad now i had a bit of a naughty dessert too and i regret it now!! most fat ive had so far! x

TOP TIP: If ya wash it you can use it again lilo;)

Oi dont i might lol! Double chocolate brownie lol it was weight watchers but naughty!!!! If im in a bad mood tomorrow you know why lol xx

Back