jus wrote a long thread an it logged me out errrr

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Nicola2006, 4 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Nicola2006

Nicola2006 Full Member

Anyway does anyone know if you can have tetras all day !!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yes you can honey ;)
  4. Nicola2006

Nicola2006 Full Member

I'm in a tis today because i am on AAM and its opening allsorts of doors for me -

Tell me again my CDC has told me so many times but ikeep forgetting - Y do we have to to this because it doesn't effect any weightloss does it !!!! - I just don't know if i can cope jus yet it too temping to have different stuff !!!! - Never thought i would be saying NO to food not after 4weeks waiting for it

Nicola xxxx
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You can handle it Nicola - just think, you did four weeks with no food and didn't think you could manage that and you did! :cool:
  6. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    hi, the AAM week can boost your metabolism - some people find after they've been on CD for a while that they lose more during AAM!

BTW Didn't the lady who lost 24stone just use choch tetras?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.