• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just a bit blah

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
It will take time for your body to adjust to the new way of eating hun, that's why we weigh every 7 days, not every 3! You are (understandably) hoping for a 1st week loss in 3 days.

Keep following the plan, because I promise you it does work!!!

I followed it properly last week for the first time in about 2 months, and I lost 4 lbs.

Give your body time to adjust, and keep at it hun. :)

Yep I echo that one,, weigh once a week , every seven days. i know its tempting to check your loss. This can result in probably what yopur feeling, this also cuases alot people who start dieting to say " oh sod it" as its not working and go back to the old ways.
So well done for 1/2 sofar, but I am sure if you stick to it this will increase for sure.

Phil x

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
I've just has a thought... as you've only had 3 days this time, imagine the loss you'll have next week in 11 days!!! Woo hoo!!!

Hehe! Thanks, I hope its going to be a big one *fingers crossed*

I still cant help feeling im eating unhealthy when i am tucking into bacon and eggs tho ^.^

I will succeed!!!
It can vary so much week 1 WI so don't feel so bad...and it was only 3 days! Don't lose heart honey xxx

Thannnkks. I won't, just wanting it all to drop off in a day LOL ;)