Just a bit blah

Joanne24

Restarting!
I had to go to another meeting for my first proper WI because working tomorrow. In three days I lost 1/2 a pound. Feel a bit rubbish. I was expecting to have lost at least a pound :eek: Did you lose alot or not so much on your first week?

It will take time for your body to adjust to the new way of eating hun, that's why we weigh every 7 days, not every 3! You are (understandably) hoping for a 1st week loss in 3 days.

Keep following the plan, because I promise you it does work!!!

I followed it properly last week for the first time in about 2 months, and I lost 4 lbs.

Give your body time to adjust, and keep at it hun. :)

Yep I echo that one,, weigh once a week , every seven days. i know its tempting to check your loss. This can result in probably what yopur feeling, this also cuases alot people who start dieting to say " oh sod it" as its not working and go back to the old ways.
So well done for 1/2 sofar, but I am sure if you stick to it this will increase for sure.

Phil x

I've just has a thought... as you've only had 3 days this time, imagine the loss you'll have next week in 11 days!!! Woo hoo!!!

Hehe! Thanks, I hope its going to be a big one *fingers crossed*

I still cant help feeling im eating unhealthy when i am tucking into bacon and eggs tho ^.^

It can vary so much week 1 WI so don't feel so bad...and it was only 3 days! Don't lose heart honey xxx

Thannnkks. I won't, just wanting it all to drop off in a day LOL ;)

good luck for the next weigh in honey just think of the loss after 11 days

Back