Just a little advice needed..

taryn_k

Hello, as you may have read in my first thread, i have just started LT. I have had the contraceptive implant for 4 years now and have not had a period at all. My sister told me that i will get a constant period from about day 5/6 ? I just want to know if anyone else is on the implant and bleeding/not bleeding? Thanks x

hi hun sorry cant answer that one but im on the myrena coil which has hormones in and makes my periods really light and this diet hasnt made a difference to mine in nearly 4 weeks but i dont know about the implant sorry i suppose everyone is different xx

Thanks you for taking the time to reply.... i hope someone is in my boat and can help though haha x

Wish I could help, but I have just had the Mirena fitted as well....I am sure someone out there has one and can help.

Hi, yes, I have had the implant for about 5 years (on my 2nd one), and I hadnt had a period the whole time, since starting LT, I have had one about every 2 weeks!!!! Its getting abit longer in between now, but it is still such a pain as Ive got so used to not having them. I hope they disappear again once I start eating!

hi i have marina coil to and thankfully havent have a period on lt or in fact since i had my dd 9yrs ago!! if i got 1 now i think id forget what to do ;) LOL!

my friend was on lt years ago and had implant and bled whole time she was on it!

Back