just a little confused :/

leanne69

i know this isnt a weight related problem but since you all have the same kinda thing, i just wanted your opinion on something.

well abit of back ground im 22 but found out i had pcos when i was around 8 (they didnt have a name for it at this point) ive always suffered with hair growth and weight over the years. i had a child 3 years ago which made me gain 4 stone, ive found my hair growth got fast and thicker.
i got to the point where when i were shaving i was using at least good 3 branded disposable razors just on my legs and even then they wernt smooth just sore.

anyway around 2-3 week ago i used the same brand razor and shaved everything with the one razor, my legs stayed smoother for longer and hair growth was quite slow compaired to normal. i shaved again and experienced the same thing.

i dont get whats happend :/ ive been this way for so many years and one day it changed. ive not lost any weight im back at my heaviest.

cant PCOS just go away?? :confused:

oooh - that's interesting - it's not something I've heard of, but I get A LOT of hair (male pattern hair too, in all the male places), and I do notice that sometimes it's worse than at other times. I've not spotted a pattern yet as to what I'm doing differently - maybe it's the food I'm eating, or my hormones or my activities, or maybe it's a bit more random than that - I've not been able to spot a pattern..

Anyway, whatever it is, that's fab news! Hope it stays this way for you xxxx

I've noticed a bit of a pattern in that my problem hair area appears smoother and clearer during or after a period - must be hormone related. If only it would just go away x

I have never experienced this. I constantly have thick course black hair growth and like you use one hell of a lot of hair removal tools :p I hope it stays this way for you!

Back