1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Just a little hello

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Claire26, 11 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Claire26

Claire26 Member

Hello everyone. My name is claire I
    26 yrs old a full time chef and single mother of two young kids. I started dieting 2 years ago weighing 22 stone 4lbs. I now weigh 14.10, im 5ft 8 so have a bit of height on my side. I started with lighter life but have basically tried them all. I started ww on Monday, and was 15.1 so already lost a few lbs which is good. Just wanted to come and say hey, I got to meetings on a Wednesday at 5.30 so will let you all know how I get on. Got lots if things planned for summer and my goal is to be 11.7 eventually, I chose ww because I like that I can use my 49 weeklies on the weekend. During the week with nursery, school runs and work I have an excellent routine and can stick to a diet but come Friday it all goes a bit to pot have managed to stick to it this weekend so hoping this will last ! Even had a cheeky chow mein and a cour of vodkas !I have a few questions though, what do you working lot take for lunch ? I've just been having a sandwich made with ww bread but getting a bit boring and just general meal ideas for dinners cheap n easy if you have any would be fab. Hope your all having a good weekend and even if you haven't then just start again, because you don't fail when you give in. You fail when you give up ! That's what I have remembered all the way down to 14.10 from 22.4 x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. claireb10

claireb10 Well-Known Member

Hi Claire, good luck with WW. You've done it before so know you can do it again x

4. Claire26

Claire26 Member

Thanks Hun I appreciate that x

5. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Well-Known Member

Amazing loss so far Claire well done! X

6. nickynoo36

nickynoo36 Well-Known Member

Good luck Claire. I have found that ww is the only thing that works for me too and I've tried quite a few diets. Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far x

7. stevo1206

stevo1206 Member

Good luck! I manage a brewers fayre so find it basically impossible to eat from the menu in work! I tend to stick to soup for lunch, the ainsley harriot cup of soups are low and a bag of hoops and crosses only 2 points. A lot of fruit to keep me going during the day as well!

8. Claire26

Claire26 Member

Hey, I had my meeting last night and lost 8lbs . Happy with that hope your all doing well x

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

WOW! Well done:happy096:

10. nickynoo36

That is just fantastic :bliss::bliss:

I just hope i do half as well aa that on saturday

Nic x

11. nickynoo36

Hi Claire
    Howare you geting on?