Just a little hello

Claire26

Hello everyone. My name is claire I
26 yrs old a full time chef and single mother of two young kids. I started dieting 2 years ago weighing 22 stone 4lbs. I now weigh 14.10, im 5ft 8 so have a bit of height on my side. I started with lighter life but have basically tried them all. I started ww on Monday, and was 15.1 so already lost a few lbs which is good. Just wanted to come and say hey, I got to meetings on a Wednesday at 5.30 so will let you all know how I get on. Got lots if things planned for summer and my goal is to be 11.7 eventually, I chose ww because I like that I can use my 49 weeklies on the weekend. During the week with nursery, school runs and work I have an excellent routine and can stick to a diet but come Friday it all goes a bit to pot have managed to stick to it this weekend so hoping this will last ! Even had a cheeky chow mein and a cour of vodkas !I have a few questions though, what do you working lot take for lunch ? I've just been having a sandwich made with ww bread but getting a bit boring and just general meal ideas for dinners cheap n easy if you have any would be fab. Hope your all having a good weekend and even if you haven't then just start again, because you don't fail when you give in. You fail when you give up ! That's what I have remembered all the way down to 14.10 from 22.4 x

Good luck Claire. I have found that ww is the only thing that works for me too and I've tried quite a few diets. Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far x

Good luck! I manage a brewers fayre so find it basically impossible to eat from the menu in work! I tend to stick to soup for lunch, the ainsley harriot cup of soups are low and a bag of hoops and crosses only 2 points. A lot of fruit to keep me going during the day as well!

That is just fantastic :bliss::bliss:

I just hope i do half as well aa that on saturday

Nic x

Hi Claire
Howare you geting on?

Nic x

Back