Just a quick question...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 27 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I am on aamw which I am ok with only one thing though, after having my 3 packs and a small meal I feel really sick, any advice?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    hmm, not sure why you feel sick, are you drinking enough water? I'm not a cdc but have been doing the diet a while now.. and all I can think is that perhaps you might need to space your packs out more timewise and maybe drink more water?

Do you feel sick when you just have the 3 packs a day?

Perhaps it is coincidence?

Sorry, not very helpful but a couple of thoughts. :) Hope you feel better soon x
  4. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low carb
    Seems strange.

Maybe try watering your packs down more. Or split each pack into two and spread them out more throughout the day.

I did feel a bit quesy last night after drinking a choc tetra rather quickly.
  5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    Thanks I will try that, no I feel ok on just the 3 packs, maybe I am having them to late, as I can't eat breakfast so don't have my first pack till 11ish, then I have my dinner one about 4 - 5ish and then my last one at around 10pm.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.