just a quick thank you...

Mapenzi

hi all! well I've done just under 3 weeks, I've lost (just more than, on my scales!) the 22 lbs I put on! I know it's a day early, but I've decided to refeed tomorrow - the dizzy spells are getting a bit much for me now, I feel sick when it happens and completely black out! and I'm fairly sure my kidneys are aching! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here! you're all a great support network and I can honestly say I don't think I'd have shifted all the lbs without all of your advice, words of wisdom and sharing of personal lipotrim journeys! so THANK YOU!! :) I hope you all get to where you want to be, and I think I've finally learnt - lose weight for yourself, love yourself and realise that you're body is simply a very clever vessel for the thing that really counts - you! :) and also be proud of how far you've come - if that's getting the first day, week or month over! best if luck to all of you!! x

hi all! well I've done just under 3 weeks, I've lost (just more than, on my scales!) the 22 lbs I put on! I know it's a day early, but I've decided to refeed tomorrow - the dizzy spells are getting a bit much for me now, I feel sick when it happens and completely black out! and I'm fairly sure my kidneys are aching! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here! you're all a great support network and I can honestly say I don't think I'd have shifted all the lbs without all of your advice, words of wisdom and sharing of personal lipotrim journeys! so THANK YOU!! :) I hope you all get to where you want to be, and I think I've finally learnt - lose weight for yourself, love yourself and realise that you're body is simply a very clever vessel for the thing that really counts - you! :) and also be proud of how far you've come - if that's getting the first day, week or month over! best if luck to all of you!! x
--------------------------------------
Good luck with refeed tomorrow and let's know how you get on. If done properly you will lose weight during refeed:D

What a lovely, wise post. Good luck with refeeding, hun x. :D

thank you ladies! best of luck to you both! I started refeeding today and I'm still in ketosis! he he! I'll try and keep a refeed diary on here to let you know how it goes! :) xx

Lovely post. Good luck with your refeed! x

thank you :) just gunna start a post in the refeed bit now :) x

good luck with the refeed and keep checking in from time to time. let us know how u r getting onx

Back