Just a quick update :-(

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
well after being ill last week ive developed tonsillitus!!! Totally gutted as I wanted to start LT Monday. Obv i cant do LT while having tonsillitus as you have to eat and drink while on anti biotics. Gutted as my appitite is through the roof so probs put all the weight back on that i lost after xmas... so annoying!!! BUT ill get better by the end of the week and start again next monday lol. Typing this now wat 4.30am as i cant sleep cos of pain sob :cry:

Aww sorry to hear that chick, am just getting over my viral infection n cold! It's rubbish! Hope u get better soon Hun, see u wen u get back.
Xx

Just try to make sure that you stay on the healthy stuff when your eating. I am sure as soon as toy come off the meds you will be back on the diet

All the best.

Aw hun I know how you feel. Im starting back tomorrow as I was off for a week due to an inner ear infection and also had to do the antibiotics.....
Only thing is I didnt put on weight - I had weetabix with skim milk for brekkie, salad or soup for lunch and then chicken/tuna/beef with loads of salad or veg for dinner. Found I was quite full and I kept up the water intake so ended up half a pound down. not much lol but hey it was in the right direction. Just watch what you eat - pretend its a refeed :)

Back