Just a quickie

Welcome back Gaz...missed ya man! xx

And well done on this weeks loss. xx

Yorkshire men renound for their tightness:D:D buy some new ones from asda they are only about 3 squid
dont no my bf's a manc and hes as tight as they come he put weight on after bein ill and he wore his jeans with the button undone...enough sed!!

your awsome hope i can see it through too.kiss kiss xx
Garry is awesome ....but so are you OF COURSE YOU CAN SEE IT THROUGH!!!! Hows the running going?

Did you go somewhere??? LOL! Welcome back!

hey garry, glad to see you back hun have missed ya! Your posts are always great, funny, inspirational or just rude!!! But always great to read. Well done on your loss - bloody amazing! x

Welcome back Gaz.. u belong in the forum ..like the forum belongs on the net xx

Missed ya posts too Garry! Glad you're back!

Gaz, Good to see you back whipping us ladies into shape again!;):D

Lisa xx

Garry me auld flower :D

i thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth!! Good ta see ya back, keep truckin along babe ya can do it and i know ya will xx

hi gary

told you the last stretch was the hardest of all :) yourll be fine..just keep plodding away ..yourll get there..youve done so much already..and when you do get there, the first taste of real food..well its unbelieveable xxxx

h xx

hi gary

told you the last stretch was the hardest of all :) yourll be fine..just keep plodding away ..yourll get there..youve done so much already..and when you do get there, the first taste of real food..well its unbelieveable xxxx

h xx
I wonder why that is. I found the last bit the worst too. You would think it would be the beginning when you have a long way to go, but the nearer I got to target the more difficult it became and I got really down about it all. Very odd!! How you doing Harriet?

hi sharon

yeah doing ok really. had a few probs with family etc
re maintaining its pretty hard going at the moment..weight is up and down a couple pounds the last few weeks..thank goodness for maintenance bars :)
ive found a few discrepancies in their paperwork and the advice they give you when you phone which isnt good so ive been doing my own thing and it seems to work fine
how are you doing with atkins?

h xx

hi sharon

yeah doing ok really. had a few probs with family etc
re maintaining its pretty hard going at the moment..weight is up and down a couple pounds the last few weeks..thank goodness for maintenance bars :)
ive found a few discrepancies in their paperwork and the advice they give you when you phone which isnt good so ive been doing my own thing and it seems to work fine
how are you doing with atkins?

h xx

Doing well thanks hun. I've lost 6lbs in two weeks so am under target now, but I want that buffer zone. It seems really odd eating some of the food I am eating (sorry guys to talk about food when you are ssing). I'm not sure when to stop!! I don't need to worry, It wont be long before my mum tells me how gaunt I'm looking....then I know!!

I hear what you are saying about LT. I dont think they are trained as well as they should be. My pharmacist didn't even know what Ketosis was! I didn't do refeed by the book, I switched over to CD 810 plan (one lowfat/carb meal) then added one in for lunch then I switched over to Atkins. We all need to do what we feel is right. I've maybe not followed LT to the letter, but I've achieved my goal.....and so have you hun. xx

Girls would any of you be able to give me some meal plans? im struggling a bit

Today iv had maintance shake for breakfast

80cal soup 2 rivitas for lunch
An apple and a tiny bit of salad on another 2 rivitas :confused:
Plan on having spag bol for dinner i think this sounds too much do you?

welcome back dad Oh I mean Garry,sob sob you and Trac went on holiday somewhere sunny and had cocktails didn't ya didnt ya.ANSWER ME!!sob sob I mean what the hell! love you skinny welcome back!!!!!

We kind of eloped didnt we Gaz, got divorced and came back though hun lol x

Back