Just a quickie

fattothin

Gold Member
You dirty minded so and so. No just a quick one, I have been off mini's for a few days as my head was up my arse due to the diet, to be honest i am finding it harder and harder to get to the end, but I can assure you I will see it through.
I would also like to say a big well done to all those weight losses this week that I have missed I will get through the posts eventually.
Also a massive welcome to all the newbies, you have found a great site with lots of help and advice........and smut anon! Good luck too you all its worth the commitment.
Seeya all around

lol i must no have a dirty mind ...i'm curropted xxx keep on plodding xxloves ya gaz

Arn't you nearly there now hun. What is your final target? When are you planning re-feed?

nah 11st 7 is my sort of goal (9 st loss eeek) but if im happy before then I will stop, refeed will start when I have achieved my goal and not before as I am petrified of putting an ounce on lol xxx

keep your pecker up gaz cos your the main man, we're all waiting for your magic weigh in. by the way what is your goal weight cos you seem to be at a (normal) weight now to me.

Welcome back gaz xx

i am soo glad you came back hun and remember we are all here for you ,you have cheered us all up many times in the past ,its not just the newbies who need the support us long time servers do too,you are such and insperation for so many people me included and if you need anything hun you just ask ,sending you lots of love ,hugs and kisses lil xxxx

cheers xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Gazza...there will be nothing left of ya!! You're looking pretty good now mate. I think when you get within sight of goal, you need to take a step back and re-assess things. I personally want to lose a bit more, whereas my friend stopped a stone short of her goal coz she looked amazing.

:hug99::hug99::hug99: XXXXXX Cheers Fi x

i am soo glad you came back hun and remember we are all here for you ,you have cheered us all up many times in the past ,its not just the newbies who need the support us long time servers do too,you are such and insperation for so many people me included and if you need anything hun you just ask ,sending you lots of love ,hugs and kisses lil xxxx
here here xxx

here here

Welcome back hunni - I was starting to think you had jumped ship.

You have the right idea though - do it until you feel comfortable

Ive found from experience (last week being so rough) that if you keep thinking of how much time you have left your gonna drive yourself up the wall.

Do you know what plan you are using when your finished?

Cheers Ally. Plan????? Im just going to get back into my training again eat well and dont pi55 it up every night, now that sounds like a plan xx

It sure does - Im reading a book on GL foods and basically you cut nothing out its all about making wise choices.

But its not all down to food - excercise is my big downfall - im allergic to it you see!

But ive joined a gym - its a new massive state of the art one near me and it doesnt open till July but I have bought a years membership and intend to get my moneys worth out of it.

Are you doing much training now or you gonna wait?

Im just working quite physical at the moment and walking to work periodically, last week I run 1/4 mile ish and was over the moon although it was hard holding up my trousers at the same time lol xx

Thats brilliant - keep that up when you come off it and you will have no problem keeping your new sexy body.

was over the moon although it was hard holding up my trousers at the same time lol xx
Yorkshire men renound for their tightness:D:D buy some new ones from asda they are only about 3 squid

Back