Just a simple diary ~

I lost 6lb! A bit shock since i ate chicken, lettuce, beans and corn lol because of my constipation.

Nowadays, I'll write in my dairy every Saturday to talk about my week and weight lost.

I lost 1 st + after 3weeks so i decided to take a week break from the diet. After that, i will do 1 more week of Cambridge diet then switch to exante. I noticed that Exante got alot of food choices, is cheaper and they have ready meals that look tasty. I will watch i eat this week and hopefully i wont gain hehe.

Had a talk with my consultant today. I told her that i am stopping the diet but i didn't say i was switching to another diet. I just said i am giving up for now. I didn't tell her the truth cause she is such a nice lady. I don't want to make her feel like she didn't do enough for me. Anyway, still taking a break from the diet. I haven't gain any weight, so i am happy.

Last edited:
I was going to start my last week of CD this Saturday but I had a false start. I lost the motivation I had when I started the diet. During my week off, I managed to stay away from sweets, biscuit, fizzy drinks and cakes. The reasons I am fat now is because I tend to eat alot of junk foods. But the foods that was hard to stay away from was : Fries, Chicken, Pasta and Bread. I didn't really know what else to eat. I am not familiar with cooking healthy food T_T. At the end, I gained 3 lbs. I am not mad at myself since I am still learning how to control my eating habit. Today is Sunday, a new start for me. I will try not to mess up this time.

Last edited:
Hi, Kwaix! Have you [re]started yet? Are you still doing CD or you've switched to Exante already? Good luck! xx

Hi, Kwaix! Have you [re]started yet? Are you still doing CD or you've switched to Exante already? Good luck! xx

I restarted today. I am still on CD. I'll be switching to exante the week after :p

Good luck chick. Just keep trying. Ul get there. One day it will click! I know what you mean about bread. I could live on bread alone. It's my nemesis! Good luck :) x

Thanks bubbly.

I am 14st 12lb. This is my last week on Cambridge! I'll start exante on Monday so I guess I wont be posting in this section anymore aw :(

Back