Just a thought . .

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Being new to WW I decided to check out the food diaries for ideas of what to have for the day. However it is really hard to find a diary where someone has roughly the same amounts of points to me without chacking every single one. Would it be a good idea in the title of your food diaries to say how many points you are on. Ps if anyone is on 16 and have a food diary on here could they let me know please. Thank you x

i think so too. Remember there are some people who post their food each day in their regular diaries such as myself, Nikki, Kally, Bear1982 and a few others..

dont think anyones as low as 16 but most of us point each meal so you would be able to still get some ideas from us xxx

Im allowed 19 a day but usually have around 17. 16 is very low, what do you weigh? im 9stone 9.5lb and allowed 19

Im allowed 19 a day but usually have around 17. 16 is very low, what do you weigh? im 9stone 9.5lb and allowed 19

I'm the same weight as you but have a very sedentary job and lifestyle and sadly over 50!!!

Oh right lol, Are you hungry? 16 is very strict isnt it? how have you found it?
Yes i am hungry and have to remind myself to there is no free food other than vegetables or rhubarb It will just take some getting used to. people who know me will know i am a very determined person who doesn't give up easily xx

sugar free jelly is free hun (as long as you dont eat masses)

nice and sweet x

Back