Just a tip..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Mollysmum, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mollysmum

Mollysmum Full Member

Dont skip weigh in.

I had my first 'bad' week that included time of the month bloating and comfort eating and not counting points and eating out. Faced with that I considered not going to weigh in. Bad habits.
    However... I forced myself to go and really talked myself into it by telling myself I had to face a gain head on and not hide from it.
    I think my instinct decisions with food may have finally changed for the better though because even with a week off I have still tried to make better choices.
    I stood on the scales and Ive lost 1.5lb!!
    Soooooo glad I went!! It could have so easily spiralled into a bad place.
    After that I have refreshed energy and Im back on plan, counting points and with new hope for a future of maintaining.
    So yes my tip is dont skip weigh in or class if you go as you may just be pleasantly surprised. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done mrs!!!

see that just goes to show that a slip up dosnt always mean bad news :) see all the 'normal' unfat people i know eat out regularly, so you were just being 'normal' and your metabolism kicked in and worked harder ;-) well done xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.